Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopes, fears and Villa predictions.
(12-07-2018, 06:18 AM)Hughie Reed 31 Wrote: FACT !! if you were to pick a combined team there would be more Albion players
in it than the theirs.The Villa fans have now defaulted back too type, arrogant twats
I have had 2 of them all week singing F*** the Albion and saying they can,t wait for Friday
to show the viewing nation that Aston Villa are on the march.

WE MUST BEAT THEM.

3-0 Albion.

Would a combined team look something like this? 

Johnstone 

Hutton Chester Dawson Gibbs

Bolasie Grealish Barnes JRod 

Gayle Abraham
2-1 Albion
We're as good going forward now, as we were with Mowbray!
(12-07-2018, 06:44 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 06:18 AM)Hughie Reed 31 Wrote: FACT !! if you were to pick a combined team there would be more Albion players
in it than the theirs.The Villa fans have now defaulted back too type, arrogant twats
I have had 2 of them all week singing F*** the Albion and saying they can,t wait for Friday

WE MUST BEAT THEM.

3-0 Albion.

Johnstone 

Gayle Abraham

That team would get murdered. Teams would stroll through that midfield with gay abandon.
Looking at the way both teams attack and can’t defend, it might be like watching that New Order video for 90 minutes. The one where they stand there slapping each other’s face.
Can't really put into words how much I hate these games. I won't be going. I doubt I'll even be watching. Fuck Villa and all who sail in her.

WE MUST BEAT THEM.

3-0 Albion.

Johnstone 

Gayle Abraham
No.
2-0 Albion.

We will go after them first half and get our noses in front. Second half they will put us on the back foot but we will defend well. Johnstone will save a penalty and then as Mozza feels the pace he will be replaced by Barry to stem the tide. Barry will then pop up late on to seal victory. It's gonna be Uber!

WE MUST BEAT THEM.

3-0 Albion.

Johnstone 

Gayle Abraham

No.

...........Johnstone............
Tosin Chester Dawson Gibbs
......Livermore Mcginn.........
....Phillips Barnes Bolasie.....
..............Gayle...................
(12-07-2018, 09:27 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

WE MUST BEAT THEM.

3-0 Albion.

Johnstone 

Gayle Abraham

No.

...........Johnstone............
Tosin Chester Dawson Gibbs
......Livermore Mcginn.........
....Phillips Barnes Bolasie.....
..............Gayle...................

More like it  Although I would reluctantly pick Abraham ahead of Gayle..... No Greaseball, Villa fans would be fumin!