Second Jab
Definitely packs more of a whallop than the first.

Had my second Pfizer yesterday and have just been dog tired all day.
I had my second Astro Zeneca jab a few weeks ago and had no after effects whatsoever. I was a bit tired after the first jab, but that may have been down to working long hours.
(07-01-2021, 04:38 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I had my second Astro Zeneca jab a few weeks ago and had no after effects whatsoever. I was a bit tired after the first jab, but that may have been down to working long hours.

Ditto. First jab knocked me out for 2 days. Had my 2nd last Saturday and was fine.
(07-01-2021, 04:38 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I had my second Astro Zeneca jab a few weeks ago and had no after effects whatsoever. I was a bit tired after the first jab, but that may have been down to working long hours.

See I was absolutely fine after the first. Second though…
I was ropey after my first AZ, the second one didn't affect me at all.
Apart from some tiredness I was fine with my first AZ jab, but the second one I did have some dizzy spells for about a week.
I've not had my second vaccine yet but the first Pfizer one triggered a migraine so hopefully I'm just knackered after the second.
(07-01-2021, 04:47 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I was ropey after my first AZ, the second one didn't affect me at all.

Same. Very ill and feverish the first time around. Just a sore arm the second time.
Luckily and for reasons unknown I had no side effects after either of my AZ jabs.
Has anybody had pain across the shoulders? Both my wife and I did for a good while after.