AZ batch numbers
Typical.

I'm 4120Z003

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu...n-24442642
Unless you're a resident of an EU/EEA nation or a citizen of an EU/EEA nation that got vaccinated over here, then this doesn't matter.
In your face, AZ Povs! #Pfizer4Lyfe
(07-02-2021, 07:50 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Unless you're a resident of an EU/EEA nation or a citizen of an EU/EEA nation that got vaccinated over here, then this doesn't matter.

It does. The UK Vaccine passport is going to interface with the EU one.

More importantly for me, the Indian version is not approved by the USA either. Springsteen was only admitting people to his Broadway show (until pressure made him relent) who had a FDA approved vaccine.
(07-02-2021, 07:59 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: In your Pface, AZ Povs! #Pfizer4Lyfe

Cool
(07-02-2021, 08:24 AM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 07:59 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: In your Pface, AZ Povs! #Pfizer4Lyfe

Cool
Nice
(07-02-2021, 07:50 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Unless you're a resident of an EU/EEA nation or a citizen of an EU/EEA nation that got vaccinated over here, then this doesn't matter.

I'm afraid it does. I'm due to drive to Italy.
(07-02-2021, 08:31 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

I'm afraid it does. I'm due to drive to Italy.

Have you taken any official advice on it??
(07-02-2021, 08:24 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

It does. The UK Vaccine passport is going to interface with the EU one.

More importantly for me, the Indian version is not approved by the USA either. Springsteen was only admitting people to his Broadway show (until pressure made him relent) who had a FDA approved vaccine.

When is it going to interface? The EU's vaccine passport is now live and it doesn't interface with the NHS Covid pass which two EU members already accept for travel (including the Indian made Oxford vaccine).
I thought the idea is that you use your NHS app (not the NHS Covid App) and you get your Covid Pass to use for events and travel abroad. The details of your batch are included in the detail that it shows along with the QR code you get.