At what point…
(07-03-2021, 09:01 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: BTW Duff.

Both of us believed we'd do well while others said otherwise.

Think a told you so post is needed.

I was saving that for one more week…

(Believe)
At some point seeing your favourite players play became more important than results.
(07-03-2021, 08:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Now.

Perfect tonight, as all tournament. I have had questions, though I always felt we'd do well. However now, he earns trust in whatever decision he makes.

Back to back semi finals. 

There is absolutely no doubting the job he’s doing anymore.

Certainly, even when I've had criticisms, I liked him and never wanted anyone else.

Built a squad of likable players too, no one can want this England team to fail who is English.

Even made Grealish likeable.

It's great how it's all about the team now rather than about select individuals as it seemed to be in the past
I'll kiss GS's @ss and admit I was wrong if we win, I'll even be complimentary if we reach the final. But we ain't there yet and apart from the German's ain't played no one. Sorry to sound all baggie Nick but they've let me down to often.
(07-03-2021, 09:14 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: I'll kiss GS's @ss and admit I was wrong if we win, I'll even be complimentary if we reach the final. But we ain't there yet and apart from the German's ain't played no one. Sorry to sound all baggie Nick but they've let me down to often.

Not played anyone.

Who kicked France out?
(07-03-2021, 09:10 PM)TartanRug Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:57 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-03-2021, 08:54 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Now.

Perfect tonight, as all tournament. I have had questions, though I always felt we'd do well. However now, he earns trust in whatever decision he makes.

Back to back semi finals. 

There is absolutely no doubting the job he’s doing anymore.

Certainly, even when I've had criticisms, I liked him and never wanted anyone else.

Built a squad of likable players too, no one can want this England team to fail who is English.

Even made Grealish likeable.

It's great how it's all about the team now rather than about select individuals as it seemed to be in the past

What’s impressed me most in recent games is how good we look on the ball.

In the days of the “golden generation” the ball was treated like a hot potato- something to get rid of quickly up to Rooney to try and barge his way through to goal.

Now we actually hold it.
Tonight.

No complaints, played to our strengths, out thought and out played them, totally controlled the game.

No trying to fit greasy in, and look what happens!
(07-03-2021, 09:14 PM)garryowensneck Wrote: I'll kiss GS's @ss and admit I was wrong if we win, I'll even be complimentary if we reach the final. But we ain't there yet and apart from the German's ain't played no one. Sorry to sound all baggie Nick but they've let me down to often.

We beat the World Cup finalists.
(07-03-2021, 09:10 PM)TartanRug Wrote: It's great how it's all about the team now rather than about select individuals as it seemed to be in the past

And that is the key, it's no longer a team of personality, it's a team.
(07-03-2021, 09:16 PM)Duffers Wrote:

We beat the World Cup finalists.

They'll be some excuse about that too.