England vs Denmark Match Thread
(07-08-2021, 10:49 AM)igorbalis Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 08:53 AM)Duffers Wrote: I’d say it’s almost impossible to argue that the final isn’t between the best two teams in the tournament.
not sure about that, but if england do manage to beat the italians then they will be european champions and no can can argue about that. We have home advantage and that could be the difference, c'mon england!

Who would you say have been better than either England or Italy in this tournament?
(07-08-2021, 11:06 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 10:49 AM)igorbalis Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 08:53 AM)Duffers Wrote: I’d say it’s almost impossible to argue that the final isn’t between the best two teams in the tournament.
not sure about that, but if england do manage to beat the italians then they will be european champions and no can can argue about that. We have home advantage and that could be the difference, c'mon england!

Who would you say have been better than either England or Italy in this tournament?
Better than Italy no one so far, but Spain and Belgium I think have both looked better than England. We have played all our games bar one at home which is an obvious advantage and one that hopefully counts on Sunday, remember this is knockout football.
(07-07-2021, 09:57 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: First time I've cried for a whole.

Did you mean hole?
Just watching the highlights back.

Still have no idea what Maguire was booked for.
(07-08-2021, 01:54 PM)Duffers Wrote: Just watching the highlights back.

Absolutely nobody knows.

For having a mossive head.
(07-08-2021, 02:05 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:

For having a mossive head.

I think he fouled the ball by heading it.