And now you’re gonna believe us…
It might actually be coming hone…

Another great night, great atmosphere… Fucking tense at times but it all worked out in the end! Absolutely mental at the end.

Kane and Sterling both great, Maguire an absolute rock, Pickford seemed a little… excitable.

Thought that was one of our poorest performances of the tournament too. Thought Southgate got it wrong second half, the Danes were playing for pens from half time onwards. Bit more adventure with the subs and there wouldn’t have been any need for ET.

Doesn’t matter now though. We’re through and that’s all that matters!!
(07-07-2021, 11:02 PM)Duffers Wrote: It might actually be coming hone…

Another great night, great atmosphere… Fucking tense at times but it all worked out in the end! Absolutely mental at the end.

Kane and Sterling both great, Maguire an absolute rock, Pickford seemed a little… excitable.

Thought that was one of our poorest performances of the tournament too. Thought Southgate got it wrong second half, the Danes were playing for pens from half time onwards. Bit more adventure with the subs and there wouldn’t have been any need for ET.

For the first time this tournament I thought GS’s selection was questionable. I think we underestimated Denmark by going 433 and it hemmed us in in an attacking sense. I also though the Grealish sub was ludicrous and Foden should have been on much sooner - however the sprint and discipline he’s instilled in this squad saw is through a tricky and emotional game and his completely correct decision to haul Greasy off after he’d spent 20 mins doing his utmost to give away possession showed he has proper bollocks.

Roll on Sunday!
(07-07-2021, 11:26 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(07-07-2021, 11:02 PM)Duffers Wrote: It might actually be coming hone…

For the first time this tournament I thought GS’s selection was questionable. I think we underestimated Denmark by going 433 and it hemmed us in in an attacking sense. I also though the Grealish sub was ludicrous and Foden should have been on much sooner - however the sprint and discipline he’s instilled in this squad saw is through a tricky and emotional game and his completely correct decision to haul Greasy off after he’d spent 20 mins doing his utmost to give away possession showed he has proper bollocks.

Roll on Sunday!
The media luvies won't like the fact the golden boy was subbed last night but fugg em , Southgate showed great strength to do that and was 100% vindicated , past England managers have spent decades pandering to the medias idea of who to play and it got us nowhere, Southgate is doing things his way and good on him.