It would be nice to think
That the Italian anthem won't be booed on sunday. A bit of a forelorn hope.

Crowd do need to think about this, football governing authorities are getting increasingly irritated by this. If it Carries on suspect there will be games played behind closed doors at Wembley.
Yeah it’s annoying. There is creating an intimidating atmosphere and then there is being a cunt. Two totally different things. I have to say, on my previous couple of trips to watch England at Wembley there were an inordinate number of cunts singing about Brexit and the Pope. I thought about not bothering again but England is and should be a broad church and it’s important those of us who love England but aren’t hideously nationalistic/jingoistic keep following them and don’t get pushed out.
Maybe the Italians should be penalised for their fans booing It's Coming Home during their SF.
(07-08-2021, 12:22 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Maybe the Italians should be penalised for their fans booing It's Coming Home during their SF.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here.
(07-08-2021, 12:23 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 12:22 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Maybe the Italians should be penalised for their fans booing It's Coming Home during their SF.

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever read on here.

I genuinely think it is.
When we've got "fans", that think it's a great idea to celebrate our win, by climbing on top of a double decker bus in Piccadilly Circus, we shouldn't really be surprised that the moronic cunts might think it's acceptable to boo some other country's national anthem.
Probably phrased badly but the insinuation was that England should be penalised for a few bell ends booing the opposition's anthem. What I should have said is that that would be as ridiculous as penalizing Italy for their fans booing It's Coming Home
(07-08-2021, 12:33 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Probably phrased badly but the insinuation was that England should be penalised for a few bell ends booing the opposition's anthem. What I should have said is that that would be as ridiculous as penalizing Italy for their fans booing It's Coming Home

Fair one. I agree penalising someone for booing a national anthem isn’t something I agree with. The people booing are still complete cretins though
Just don't play the National Anthem. Simples.
Booing an anthem is idiotic but the people crying over people singing songs about Brexit and those fans who are doing so, I wonder if they have ever joined-in with any awful chants down the years?

Perspective needed.

And they should see what the Danish papers are saying today.