Whoever did this...
...what a wanker.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57763001
The idiot count around Wembley last night was high.
There's a few of the fucking idiots on this bus.

[Image: _119306314_hi068471680.jpg]
What is the point? Same as running on the pitch. Your team wins a game, so you go and break the law??
(07-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: There's a few of the fucking idiots on this bus.

Coldwar Steve will be using that image for sure.
I don't get many football fans at all.
(07-08-2021, 12:50 PM)Mr vertical Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 12:46 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: There's a few of the fucking idiots on this bus.

Coldwar Steve will be using that image for sure.

I was gonna say - that is photoshopped to fug. 

Baracus would have done a better job, FACT.
There were a lot, and I mean a fucking lot, of obnoxious twats around Wembley yesterday. Wembley Way was absolutely rammed with people, most of them almost certainly didn’t have tickets, drinking, being rowdy and generally obnoxious, singing about bombers and the IRA and generally being cunts. Mostly kids 18-24 trying to act like big men on a day out.

It’s a cultural thing, we breed generation after generation of morons who think it’s alright to act like cunts in the name of football.
(07-08-2021, 01:00 PM)Duffers Wrote: There were a lot, and I mean a fucking lot, of obnoxious twats around Wembley yesterday. Wembley Way was absolutely rammed with people, most of them almost certainly didn’t have tickets, drinking, being rowdy and generally obnoxious, singing about bombers and the IRA and generally being cunts. Mostly kids 18-24 trying to act like big men on a day out.

It’s a cultural thing, we breed generation after generation of morons who think it’s alright to act like cunts in the name of football.

This bunch are just as despised by England regulars. Instagram and Snapchat have a lot to answer for, put your fucking phones away and just enjoy yourselves.
(07-08-2021, 01:00 PM)Duffers Wrote: There were a lot, and I mean a fucking lot, of obnoxious twats around Wembley yesterday. Wembley Way was absolutely rammed with people, most of them almost certainly didn’t have tickets, drinking, being rowdy and generally obnoxious, singing about bombers and the IRA and generally being cunts. Mostly kids 18-24 trying to act like big men on a day out.

They just act like Cunts, Duffers, and attach themselves to anything going. 

I seriously blame the parents.