Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Brom bus station
From where Adrian Chiles is now broadcasting for 5Live in a post-Referendum special. Chosen because the town voted 2-1 in favour of Leave. I shall listen with bated breath.
I've actually listened to this.

Redknapp has just said "I think the criteria to get a job at the FA is that you have to have worked for West Brom at some point."

Now Redknapp is basically saying the FA have never made the right apportionment. Saying that Allyerdyce is preferable to Southgate.

And now for his final joke!...this a cracker....

"GIVE TIM SHERWOOD THE JOB! YOUNG, ENTHUSIASTIC......I'D WORK WITH HIM!!"

Conclusion: He is so bitter that Roy got the job.
If he wasn't such a colossal cunt maybe he'd have got the job.
(06-28-2016, 09:05 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: From where Adrian Chiles is now broadcasting for 5Live in a post-Referendum special. Chosen because the town voted 2-1 in favour of Leave. I shall listen with bated breath.

Because, of course, onl the very best political analysis takes place at bus stations in the middle of the day
(06-28-2016, 09:50 AM)MGalea Wrote: I've actually listened to this.

Redknapp has just said "I think the criteria to get a job at the FA is that you have to have worked for West Brom at some point."

Now Redknapp is basically saying the FA have never made the right apportionment. Saying that Allyerdyce is preferable to Southgate.

"GIVE TIM SHERWOOD THE JOB!  YOUNG, ENTHUSIASTIC......I'D WORK WITH HIM!!"

What was Redknapp doing commenting on the EU referendum in West Bromwich?
(06-28-2016, 12:43 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote:

He's odds on to become the next chancellor of the exchequer
(06-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:

Don't you mean his dog is?
(06-28-2016, 01:44 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:

Don't you mean his dog is?

No. The mutt has declared his own independence day and is taking the kennel out of the rest of the UK. He was last quoted as saying, "Let the twitchy fucker look after the finances from now on".
Seems to me that they have both found their natural levels, hanging around bus stations in the middle of the day.
(06-28-2016, 09:05 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: From where Adrian Chiles is now broadcasting for 5Live in a post-Referendum special. Chosen because the town voted 2-1 in favour of Leave. I shall listen with bated breath.

I had the misfortune to tune in to this for about 30 minutes while I was driving earlier. Almost to a man the people who had a microphone waved under their nose were painfully inarticulate and woefully ill informed. Typical was a chap who said he'd voted leave 'to get rid of the bedroom tax and for all kids to get free school meals'. I think he'd found a Labour leaflet from last year's election and hadn't a clue what he was voting for last week. Unreal.