Madeley of the Athletic
(07-13-2021, 01:22 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 01:17 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Snippets like that fine as far as I'm aware.

Obviously if they ask to remove it I will.

Also, if you could add a link to the story in future, try to get people to go there, it's a great site.

No I don't get any sponsorship from them.

Sorry Birdie but I don’t know how to post a link. Undecided

You don't appear to have any problems copying and pasting posts from westbrom.com though. If you need to post a link then press/click on the search bar of your browser and 'copy'.

Then 'paste' the link in the message box as you do with copied and pasted posts from .com, a site you have no time for yet can't seem to keep away from.

The sun's shining and I'm off out to enjoy the day, I hope you have a good one too. All the best with the copying and pasting of links.
Chill out Steve
Ha ha, perfectly chilled ta  Cool .
(07-18-2021, 11:18 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Ha ha, perfectly chilled ta  Cool .

Tongue
(07-18-2021, 10:36 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(07-13-2021, 01:17 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Snippets like that fine as far as I'm aware.

Also, if you could add a link to the story in future, try to get people to go there, it's a great site.

You don't appear to have any problems copying and pasting posts from westbrom.com though. If you need to post a link then press/click on the search bar of your browser and 'copy'.

Then 'paste' the link in the message box as you do with copied and pasted posts from .com, a site you have no time for yet can't seem to keep away from.

The sun's shining and I'm off out to enjoy the day, I hope you have a good one too. All the best with the copying and pasting of links.

What are you on about.?????? Have no time for but can’t keep away from. I have never said that.
(07-18-2021, 12:35 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 10:36 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:

What are you on about.?????? Have no time for but can’t keep away from. I have never said that.

You've openly stated it's a shit and overly moderated site that's not to your liking. You even posted along the lines of being banned from there for speaking your mind. You weren't banned for speaking your mind. You were banned because the Mods thought you were bloody irritating.

I'm the one stating you can't keep away from .com as exampled by a number of posts you've copied and pasted from there to here despite being apparently unable to post links to your sources.

I'm not sure whether this constitutes good news or not but you've currently got a thread devoted to you and plagiarism over on. com. I've copied and pasted the link for you below, enjoy  Big Grin .

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topi...#msg806494
Its polite for a start to at least credit where you are taking it from.

I'm not on taking a post and rewriting it as their own, i'm on about someone copying it word for word using simple copy and paste.

Some members on here put time and effort in a post and I doubt they do it for someone to just take and claim as their own elsewhere.

Crikey: "Slates this place off because he was banned for speaking his mind apparently. No he wasn't. He was biffed off for being an irritating nause."

Imagine this place if Collings started banning everyone who who irritating?

Also, has anyone here been 'biffed off' and, more to the point, would I like it?
BIFF BAFF BOFF?
(07-18-2021, 03:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: BIFF BAFF BOFF?

I've never been boffed by anyone on .com. May have been biffed, but a gentleman never tells.
They won't even let me post on .com. Tried to join several times, but they weren't having it.