Madeley of the Athletic
Followed the link to West Brom.com. Here's better than there, who'd a thunk it?
(07-18-2021, 11:06 PM)Squid Wrote: They won't even let me post on .com. Tried to join several times, but they weren't having it.

Your reputation, quite obviously preceded you.    Big Grin
"We have made contact with the admin of the site , its being dealt with hopefully"

Fucking hell, they don't half take the internet seriously over there
2 very different sites but I enjoy them both , I will say Wba13 shouldnt be lifting posts off there especially with no credit given or linked .
With respect to 13 one he reposted was a detailed , long post . Nothing like his normal posting on here.
(07-19-2021, 06:55 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: "We have made contact with the admin of the site , its being dealt with hopefully"

I know, sad gits.

Who cares if someone is robbing a few posts, get a life.
Didn't even now that site was still going until I read this thread.
(07-19-2021, 07:16 AM)Zak Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:55 AM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: "We have made contact with the admin of the site , its being dealt with hopefully"

I know, sad gits.

Who cares if someone is robbing a few posts, get a life.
Difference in taking a snippet or twitter line and reposting then taking a whole post and making out you posted it .
If I'd spent a bit of time researching a topic I'd be not hugely pleased .
Wish some of you would get a life I thought you would be interested in a few snippets from Madeley, but a few of you made out I started world war three. I couldn’t give a fuck about .com site now you cannot fart on there without being banned.
For you who are interested I got kicked of that site a few years ago, for telling some posters there wrong and arguing with them. I only read there comments to see if the same keyboard warriors are still postings the same criticism and rubbish as they always do.
(07-19-2021, 09:43 AM)wba13 Wrote: Wish some of you would get a life I thought you would be interested in a few snippets from Madeley, but a few of you made out I started world war three. I couldn’t give a fuck about .com site now you cannot fart on there without being banned.
For you who are interested I got kicked of that site a few years ago, for telling some posters there wrong and arguing with them.  I only read there comments to see if the same keyboard warriors are still postings the same criticism and rubbish as they always do.

Arf. I hope you are repaying all the revenue the .com poster has lost from his summary of an Athletic article. What a fuggin bastard you are.

Add a few typos and their plagiarism detectors won't know what's hit 'em. Give's Hudd's something to do as well.
If he's just copying the articles from the athletic found on .com onto here then I don't understand why their admin has made a thread as if he's copying members posts. Doesn't seem like a major issue.