Silverstone
Not a fan of MR generally but today's race was incredible.
OK so the fastest car won but LH drove brilliantly to overcome a 30 second deficit from the penalty he was given after the Verstappen incident. He maintained his tyres after his team elected a one stop strategy and his overtaking of LeClerc was timed to perfection.
I'm not a great fan of his tbh but credit where it's due.
140000 spectators, what could possibly go wrong?
He was sensational today. Fantastic race.

Hamilton possibly the greatest racing driver of all time. Senna & Schumacher might have wanted a word.

(07-18-2021, 05:51 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: 140000 spectators, what could possibly go wrong?

Everyone double jabbed or had a negative test in last 48 hours. Seems more controlled than Wembley & thousands of pissed, coked up ticketless fans landing.
Can we move this to the non sport board please?
Hamilton is a phenomenal driver, no weakness to his driving at all.

Certainly among the best ever if not the best.
(07-18-2021, 06:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Hamilton is a phenomenal driver, no weakness to his driving at all.

Certainly among the best ever if not the best.

Christian Horner wasn't too impressed with him, today.   Rolleyes
One of the most exciting races in a long time.

Horner is just a saw loser, we want to see more racing even if that means that there is a crash now and then.

It says a lot about f1 safety that a guy crashes at 160 mph and no one doubts for a second that he will walk away.
(07-18-2021, 06:50 PM)sickParrot Wrote: One of the most exciting races in a long time.

Horner is just a saw loser, we want to see more racing even if that means that there is a crash now and then.

It says a lot about f1 safety that a guy crashes at 160 mph and no one doubts for a second that he will walk away.
 show me a good loser and you will just see a loser
but i agree the best race i have seen in a long time ,
get in Lewis
I found it utterly boring. I thought those 140,000 may as well have gone and watched the cars from a motorway bridge. Elite toys for the super rich, paid for by those with more money than sense. Personally, I really don't get it (I do enjoy when there's loads of crashes and I would all for it becoming like a Death Race instead, or even just having random sprinklers come on with no warning at some bends, that would liven it up).

If today was incredible then I'm glad i don't watch it very often.
If was watching something that i thought was boring i would turn it off