Hopkins
Don't worry, hell is very large and Satan is not fussy.
Thought this was gonna be about new fad diet that turns you into an ugly bigoted cunt.
(07-19-2021, 08:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:34 AM)Duffers Wrote: I still don’t fully understand what her appeal is. Just seems she has a fucking awful take on everything, does she even mean it all? Or is it just an act?

I mean, she quite literally is famous just for being a cunt.

It is. We did a broadcast with her during the build up to the Brexit vote, she could not have been more OTT with her kindness towards my muslim colleague, as soon as the cameras were rolling she switched personas. Her and Farage can get in the fucking sea.

I have wondered with Hopkins if she is some parody act like Borat, Jonathan Pie etc, but at a slightly higher level. Her real name is probably Sarah Smith and she is a Lib Dem voter from Sidmouth, who will out herself in an autobiography titled Katie and me...my undercover life with the alt right.

It's the only rational explanation. 

At the risk of being whooshed wasn't  she on the Apprentice. Where she was unbelievably seen as the competent one....she really wasn't  That Sugat seemed like he was going to choose her is evidence he got lucky in business or he was trolling us with this show.
(07-19-2021, 07:00 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:58 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:54 AM)Zak Wrote: Meanwhile, she continues to get people to talk about her, earning her more money.

Exactly this, I bet she'd be loving being talk about on an Albion message board!

How much is she making from this conversation?

If people reading this then go and look up articles / posts elsewhere then somewhere along the line she will make something off it.
(07-19-2021, 08:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:34 AM)Duffers Wrote: I still don’t fully understand what her appeal is. Just seems she has a fucking awful take on everything, does she even mean it all? Or is it just an act?

I mean, she quite literally is famous just for being a cunt.

It is. We did a broadcast with her during the build up to the Brexit vote, she could not have been more OTT with her kindness towards my muslim colleague, as soon as the cameras were rolling she switched personas. Her and Farage can get in the fucking sea.

Jesus wept....

As per the various previous threads on this lowlife - she remains a horse-faced thundercunt
(07-19-2021, 07:00 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:58 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 06:54 AM)Zak Wrote: Meanwhile, she continues to get people to talk about her, earning her more money.

Exactly this, I bet she'd be loving being talk about on an Albion message board!

How much is she making from this conversation?

I thought Birdy was spending the £££ on servers ffs.