How are you celebrating your freedom?
(07-19-2021, 01:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:54 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:47 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:44 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:29 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Lets report the number of deaths from all diseases then? There are risks in everyday life, if they want a return to normal then removing the figures from mainstream news should be step one. By all means publish them online for people to download should the wish, the same as they do other health statistics.

It isn't about deaths Ted, this has been explained many times. The vaccine appears to have solved that issue but it isn't the only one. We are in a position that we are nearly there but there is an issue with numbers in hospital increasing at this point that needs to be managed in the short term. If the numbers of covid cases and those in hospital continue to grow then we will end up impacting on of the services that the NHS offer that are there to protect other conditions. Covid is still the biggest risk to all health in the UK and the world at this point, it needs to be front and centre for peoples awareness.

Deaths, cases, hopsitalisations, whichever. Purely from the Govt perspective, if I wanted a return to normal, I'd not be sharing the figures with the masses. Make them available for those who want to download them. 

Telling people they can take their masks off, go to the pub, fill football stadiums, whilst sharing the figures daily is nuts. Mind you, nothing surprises with this Govt.

This makes no sense. I want to easily find out what the risks are to mine and my families health in regards to Covid. To hide it away on a Government website and pretend everything is normal is 'nuts'.

How can anyone not know the risks of COV by now?

In terms of how prevalent the disease is in a particular area. For example if the infection cases go through the roof I'd quite like to know so I can avoid those areas ahem like the plague.
(07-19-2021, 02:08 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 01:10 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:54 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:47 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 12:44 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It isn't about deaths Ted, this has been explained many times. The vaccine appears to have solved that issue but it isn't the only one. We are in a position that we are nearly there but there is an issue with numbers in hospital increasing at this point that needs to be managed in the short term. If the numbers of covid cases and those in hospital continue to grow then we will end up impacting on of the services that the NHS offer that are there to protect other conditions. Covid is still the biggest risk to all health in the UK and the world at this point, it needs to be front and centre for peoples awareness.

Deaths, cases, hopsitalisations, whichever. Purely from the Govt perspective, if I wanted a return to normal, I'd not be sharing the figures with the masses. Make them available for those who want to download them. 

Telling people they can take their masks off, go to the pub, fill football stadiums, whilst sharing the figures daily is nuts. Mind you, nothing surprises with this Govt.

This makes no sense. I want to easily find out what the risks are to mine and my families health in regards to Covid. To hide it away on a Government website and pretend everything is normal is 'nuts'.

How can anyone not know the risks of COV by now?

In terms of how prevalent the disease is in a particular area. For example if the infection cases go through the roof I'd quite like to know so I can avoid those areas ahem like the plague.

Most local news sites publish them almost every day it seems... I get bored of seeing the top 10 worst infection rates in the West Midlands articles on my news feeds.

For example I just did a Google search: Birmingham Covid infection rates and was given more than enough info:

https://www.google.com/search?q=birmingh...e&ie=UTF-8

It's not exactly hidden away or hide to find.

I found this within 3 clicks:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...eek_40.pdf
In Spain. Far better compliance here.