That there London
worst area in the country for vaccination take up, no doubt the selfish bastards will all be fleeing there like they did for the xmas lockdown. 

we're the centre of the universe, fuck everyone else
We are great though.
(07-19-2021, 10:56 AM)Duffers Wrote: We are great though.

yea, great big wankers  Big Grin
(07-19-2021, 10:57 AM)Sotv Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 10:56 AM)Duffers Wrote: We are great though.

yea, great big wankers  Big Grin

Touché.
Everyone knows my dislike of anti vaxxers.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for those just unsure of the covid vaccine, however if their concerns get answered and they still refuse, I'll chuck them with the other anti vaxx morons.

However. I get why some ethic minorities are more cautious, western medicine has a rather sketchy track record with experimentation on them. However, again, it's easily researched to show that this is safe, so shortly, fuck them.

If there is anything like another lockdown, I hope Boris has the guts to make it apply only to those who refused their vaccination.
I've got a daughter who has a huge phobia of needles and we can't really get her vaccinated yer as the GPS won't do it as an appointment. She says she can't do a clinic.

Looking through the Internet and didn't realise that it is such a phobia with some estimates putting it at 10% of the population.
(07-19-2021, 11:14 AM)foreveralbion Wrote: I've got a daughter who has a huge phobia of needles and we can't really get her vaccinated yer as the GPS won't do it as an appointment. She says she can't do a clinic.

Looking through the Internet and didn't realise that it is such a phobia with some estimates putting it at 10% of the population.

I have trypanophobia, the people at the place where I booked my first jab (Ramada hotel just north of Leamington) were pretty accomodating and it doesn't look like there's the possibility of a nasal jab if she's young, even if it were close.
(07-19-2021, 11:01 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Everyone knows my dislike of anti vaxxers.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for those just unsure of the covid vaccine, however if their concerns get answered and they still refuse, I'll chuck them with the other anti vaxx morons.

However. I get why some ethic minorities are more cautious, western medicine has a rather sketchy track record with experimentation on them. However, again, it's easily researched to show that this is safe, so shortly, fuck them.

If there is anything like another lockdown, I hope Boris has the guts to make it apply only to those who refused their vaccination.

London's low uptake is not necessarily to do with vaccine refuseniks.  Certain areas like Tower Hamlets have the youngest population in the country for example, plus there are around a million people unregistered with GP's - albeit many have tried, GP's have refused to register large numbers of people, some without proof of ID or an address, even though this is illegal.

There is also a huge transient population in London, which makes it very difficult either to register.  Drop-in and pop-up vaccination centres have had a great deal of success - ones encouraging the Somali population in East London have had "queues out the door" according to one source.

That said, refuseniks are clearly a problem and all one can say is that it will soon become apparent that without proof of a vaccination certain aspects of ordinary life will start to become very difficult for such people.
(07-19-2021, 11:36 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote:
(07-19-2021, 11:01 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Everyone knows my dislike of anti vaxxers.

London's low uptake is not necessarily to do with vaccine refuseniks.  Certain areas like Tower Hamlets have the youngest population in the country for example, plus there are around a million people unregistered with GP's - albeit many have tried, GP's have refused to register large numbers of people, some without proof of ID or an address, even though this is illegal.

There is also a huge transient population in London, which makes it very difficult either to register.  Drop-in and pop-up vaccination centres have had a great deal of success - ones encouraging the Somali population in East London have had "queues out the door" according to one source.

That said, refuseniks are clearly a problem and all one can say is that it will soon become apparent that without proof of a vaccination certain aspects of ordinary life will start to become very difficult for such people.

That's sad to hear.

Sort your shit out London, so we can bully the anti vaxxers without innocents getting caught in it too.
Right now, there is an anti lock down protest in London! You cant make it up.