Top 5 Crackers Covid Conspiraces
As garnered from 5 minutes of the live streamed protest those responsible for covid are :

5G
The Vatican
The Queen (and the extended royal family)
Bill Gates
Jeff Bezos
Ken Barlow
(07-19-2021, 02:10 PM)Sotv Wrote: As garnered from 5 minutes of the live streamed protest those responsible for covid are :

5G
The Vatican
The Queen (and the extended royal family)
Bill Gates
Jeff Bezos
Ken Barlow

Pfft ridiculous. The others i sort of understand but Ken Barlow?
1- 5g
2- mind control exercise
3- micro chip to monitor how often pensioners piss in the night
4- bollocks invented to sell more drugs
5- sterilisation for the masses
6- all started by not cleaning the pipes in The Woolpack
Bluetooth signal after vaccination
What's Lizzy done then?

Do they reckon Meghan bought it with her from the darkest reaches of California?

Jacob's list wins I reckon.
1 - The Reptilian Elite: Blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race.

2 - Global Lockdown used to ease Global Warming: the notion that governments agreed to 12 months of limited travel to ease Global warming. (Evidence of this theory surfaced in that greenlands, wetlands, forests sort of rejuvenated during respective lockdowns,  but there were still those pesky Brazilians & Asian-Pacific chaps, chopping down the rainforest everyday so put pale to that theory).

3 - The microchip one is a laugh, I watched a Borat add-on titbit, with the guys he had to lockdown with for 5 days or so. Amazon themselves, not Sacha's production company, went and got the leading lady Prof in the world of nanotechnology to Skype with these guys, and stated, "it would be impossible to inject you with any sort of nano micro chip through the end of a surgical needle" - those guys ideas had changed after that Skype call.