What is your favourite tea?
(02-01-2019, 09:21 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Love a cup of tea first thing in the morning. Like a drop of nectar. Always prefer to make it in a pot compared to a bag in a cup.

China pot China cups. 

Be told.
Long Island Iced  Tongue
Flag shagging,misogynistic,covidiot,anitvax gammon.
Or just a normal white bloke.
(02-01-2019, 09:23 PM)Man of Harlech Wrote: Long Island Iced  Tongue

.. Hic
Currently drinking Taylor's English Breakfast Tea.
Clipper Organic...….lovely stuff
Ty-Phoo. I'm a bit of a philistine!
M&S Assam Tea is fantastic.

One of my indulgences is only buying whole milk... as soon as you switch you wonder why you wasted so many cups of tea putting semi-skimmed in.
(02-02-2019, 09:40 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: M&S Assam Tea is fantastic.

One of my indulgences is only buying whole milk... as soon as you switch you wonder why you wasted so many cups of tea putting semi-skimmed in.

You're not putting milk in Assam tea are you?

I converted back to 'proper' milk about 6 months back and after years of pissy semi-skimmed milk it's been a revelation. I bought a bottle of unhomogenised Guernsey milk from Morrisons yesterday, proper gold top with a layer of cream on the top. Top banana!
(02-02-2019, 09:44 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: H

You're not putting milk in Assam tea are you?

Yes, it’s a strong, black tea that is supposed to be drank with milk...

(02-02-2019, 09:57 AM)pickrollflickgoal Wrote:

I converted back to 'proper' milk about 6 months back and after years of pissy semi-skimmed milk it's been a revelation. I bought a bottle of unhomogenised Guernsey milk from Morrisons yesterday, proper gold top with a layer of cream on the top. Top banana!

Agreed! 

Struggle to drink tea when I’m in the office or at a client’s site... the world has converted to semi-skimmed and you may as well just put more water in!