Boro
Predictable as ever. Constant fouling breaking up the play. And time-wasting, much like us under the cap wearing cnut. 

We need to stop putting high crosses into the box and play on the floor. I'd get montero/murphy on for HRK. 

Oh, and it's fucking freezing!
Huigall likes a dive
(02-02-2019, 03:53 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Predictable as ever. Constant fouling breaking up the play. And time-wasting, much like us under the cap wearing cnut. 

We need to stop putting high crosses into the box and play on the floor. I'd get montero/murphy on for HRK. 

Oh, and it's fucking freezing!

We were doing that last week at Brighton. Meat and drink to tall CBs.
what sort of welcome did Pulis get?
(02-02-2019, 04:42 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: what sort of welcome did Pulis get?

Brunt gave him a nice present  Cool
Two presents today for them
Suicide football continues to scupper all the good work. Jesus wept.when will we learn.
First 30 minutes we were awful. We played into TP’s hands perfectly... no energy, failed to draw them out and sent in far too many lazy, floated crosses into the box.

15 minutes either side of HT we were far better. Our movement was excellent, we pulled their “fullbacks” forward and exploited the space behind them and found space in the middle as their wide CBs were dragged out

For me the whole game swung on the HRK sub, nothing was sticking up top and we couldn’t get any momentum. If we’re playing 433 we needed a better target man.
(02-02-2019, 04:51 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Suicide football continues to scupper all the good work. Jesus wept.when will we learn.

Which I fear is why we won't make the automatic spots,.
All the ironies pile up.
Our satisfaction at deadline day incomings and Pulis’s frustration at Boro’s.
Boro hardly being able to muster more than a goal a game.
A chance to pull clear of Boro and target the top two.
Albion, being Albion, do the Albion thing.
Royally pissed off as once again we are the architects of our own undoing.