Griffin Park Roll Call
(02-21-2019, 07:55 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: Who's in then?
I'll be at the ticket office tomorrow with my cheque book at 8:59...

just checked ive got 1650 so ive got enough .........could be a interesting day if wolves beat man utd  they will be at wembley that weekend could be very lively .
(02-21-2019, 12:03 PM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Cheers mate. You going? Doing Leeds?

I haven't got much chance of getting tickets for the Brentford game mate. Was there before when Goodman got a last minute winner all those years ago.
We were going to Leeds, but that got scuppered when it was switched to Friday unfortunately.
Hopefully getting mine Saturday.
(02-21-2019, 12:34 PM)tiptontown Wrote:

I haven't got much chance of getting tickets for the Brentford game mate. Was there before when Goodman got a last minute winner all those years ago.
We were going to Leeds, but that got scuppered when it was switched to Friday unfortunately.
Drop me a message mate on text or WhatsApp. I lost loads of contacts couple of months back.
(02-21-2019, 12:40 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Hopefully getting mine Saturday.

Surely you've got enough points to get one tomorrow?
In, is the terrace restricted view?
(02-21-2019, 01:40 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:40 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Hopefully getting mine Saturday.

Surely you've got enough points to get one tomorrow?

I have, but my son hasn't which is strange seeing as we go to every game together, tried time and again with the ticket office to sort it out, to no avail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k2elLWSkFY 

I was there too. Right at the end of the clip, they go back to the crowd, I'm in a dodgy camel coloured jacket front row above the right of the two Citroen badges!

Was there too for the match that we wore the navy blue Patrick strip. We were shit that night.
(02-21-2019, 03:07 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k2elLWSkFY 

I was there too. Right at the end of the clip, they go back to the crowd, I'm in a dodgy camel coloured jacket front row above the right of the two Citroen badges!

Was there too for the match that we wore the navy blue Patrick strip. We were shit that night.

Was at both of those, still got that bloody blue shirt, Brian Quaily missed an open goal. This could hopefully be the last chance to visit this ground.
Hoping to be there if I can wangle a couple of tickets...