Super Scumday
The candle burners singing 'Liverpool, Liverpool' during minutes applause at OT. Can you imagine if it had been the other way round!
They'll blame someone else
(02-24-2019, 05:24 PM)karlalb10n Wrote: The candle burners singing 'Liverpool, Liverpool' during minutes applause at OT. Can you imagine if it had been the other way round!

Why a minute applause?
Isn't this a bit overdone these days!
(02-24-2019, 06:36 PM)Johnnykayeengland Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 05:24 PM)karlalb10n Wrote: The candle burners singing 'Liverpool, Liverpool' during minutes applause at OT. Can you imagine if it had been the other way round!

Why a minute applause?
Very overdone.

Why a minute applause?

Yes but a pre-match tribute to a seminal coach of theirs in Eric Harrison wouldn’t strike me as unreasonable.
(02-24-2019, 11:04 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:

Why a minute applause?

Yes but a pre-match tribute to a seminal coach of theirs in Eric Harrison wouldn’t strike me as unreasonable.

Ok fair enough in this case.
I didn't know that.
Just seems to be so many matches have to start with something like this...
Really poor IMO. If it had been the other way round Liverpool would be calling for a points deduction

In light of the behaviour yesterday at Old Trafford from a tiny minority of away supporters, Liverpool supporters groups have reacted by urging the football nation to remember that tragic day at Hillsborough and to appreciate the pain still felt in the city.
I see Klopp's latest excuse for not winning was that United's injuries upset their rhythm!  

What a plank.