It's a beautiful day
Lovely walk in Forest of Dean in gorgeous sunshine then to top of May Hill to see blood orange sunset.
Lovely walk around Dove Stone Reservoir followed by lunch and a couple of beers, life doesn’t get much better.
(02-24-2019, 08:26 AM)Peachy Wrote: Trust the Albion to put me in a foul mood on such a lovely day!  Angry

I'm off to walk the dog on the beach to clear my head and try and shake it off before it sets in.

What's everyone else got planned?

Have a good one all.

Bang on lad

Totally fugged off with this home form bollocks.  Played golf at Mottram Hall this morning. Perfect weather - 20 degrees in Feb
(02-24-2019, 07:56 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 08:26 AM)Peachy Wrote: Trust the Albion to put me in a foul mood on such a lovely day!  Angry

I'm off to walk the dog on the beach to clear my head and try and shake it off before it sets in.

Have a good one all.

Bang on lad

Totally fugged off with this home form bollocks.  Played golf at Mottram Hall this morning. Perfect weather - 20 degrees in Feb

Nice. How did you do?

Just watched DJ and Mclroy play some unbelievable stuff in the final round in Mexico. Rory is definitely looking like getting back to his best.
(02-24-2019, 11:41 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 07:56 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Have a good one all.

Bang on lad

Nice. How did you do?

Just watched DJ and Mclroy play some unbelievable stuff in the final round in Mexico. Rory is definitely looking like getting back to his best.

Steady round lad - 35 Stableford Points - good warm-up for Vilamoura at the weekend.

This is what the Albion do pal - you end up needing new fugging hobbies.....