How much are you enjoying this season?
It’s probably a better question after a defeat than a win.
Me, really enjoying this. We have a good style and are consistently top six yet the top two always seems tantalisingly out of reach.
Also we are on telly a lot. 
I think we got weary in the last couple of seasons of Prem football and rebuilding is the best thing.
I’d like to get back this season as I want Albion the best they can be. However think the structure of the club will allow us to cut our cloth accordingly if we do come up short.
For those predicting a 1990s abyss that was an extraordinarily time. It is also worth noting that the likes of Sheff U and Huddersfield show what is possible.
I really wouldn’t worry greatly if we miss out this year, but I’ve a sneaky feeling we’ll sort out the home form and still get automatic.
A lot.

End of the season aside, IMO if you aren't enjoying this season you might never enjoy another Albion season again. A very sad thought.
It’s bittersweet. One thing that gets my goat is all the media attention is so much focused on the Prem that we are just not on the radar outside of the W Mids.
Don’t think we are quite good enough to get the top two. I remain hopeful looking at the fixtures. However, we need to sort the home form out. What is promising is in the poor run since the Leeds game we have to remember that the slip ups have been in part against fellow promotion rivals. Boro and Sheff U defeats whilst we drew with Norwich. We seem to have more mediocre teams coming to the Hawthorns now.
Really enjoying the season, I can honestly say I have grown to hate the prem, the yoyo years were some of the most enjoyable years in my 51 of following The Baggies, I can't agree about being pleased with how much we are on t v for personal reasons, but fully understand those that can.
Loving it - even when we lose I realise that I have my emotion back. It got to the point in the Pulis year's that I really didn't care about the results whereas I now get to experience the highs and lows of being a football supporter.
I think the season has been up and down, Gayle / Barnes were a breath of fresh air.
I'm disappointed we have not achieved what with a little bit of tactical nous was perfectly possible (Top 2).
I'm disappointed the club have not financially supported Darren. With Almost £70 million more the then any of the teams above us from parachutes and transfer fees our investment has been shocking.
Loving it. I go to the Hawthorns and don't know what will happen. If we go a goal down, I know we'll fight back instead of "damage limitation".

We're in a league were anyone can beat anyone and there's loads of matches, so you don't have too much time to dwell on a defeat. I love midweek games under the lights.

Also enjoying seeing our youngsters, Barry restoring his reputation and one of my favourite players, Wessi in the stripes.

In addition: Dwight Gayle's cheeky face when he scores, getting to watch the glorious runs of Harvey Barnes, upsetting the Vile and quite a few other teams.

Finally, looking at the manager on the touchline, knowing he loves the club as much as the fans if not more and that there's no where else he'd rather be and feeling very proud that the club gave him that opportunity.

I have really enjoyed this season. Yes, it's where the money is, but the Premier League is thin gruel for most.
im enjoying the away games the home games are a inconvenience away from the pub .
I am enjoying this season on the whole but a prolonged stay in this division could be a big worry. If Big Dave doesn't do it, it may depend on how long it takes us to find a new Megson.
(02-24-2019, 10:26 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: I am enjoying this season on the whole but a prolonged stay in this division could be a big worry. If Big Dave doesn't do it, it may depend on how long it takes us to find a new Megson.

Bang on - as usual mon