This Time with Alan Partridge
Ill give it another go but was far from impressed.
(02-28-2019, 09:42 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 09:34 AM)yeoman lai Wrote: Had to  bump this as I gave it a watch last night.

What a load of absolute shite. Really dreadful, which is sad as, has been already said, the early Partridge was comedy gold.

I honestly never laughed once, and it's a real shame that the only thing even mildly amusing was a "joke" I'd expect to hear in Mrs Browns Boys (Clunt/Fluck)

I also watched it last night and thought it was good. Far from peak Alan, but to compare it to MBB is laughable.

I didn't compare it to MBB Midge, I said, quite rightly, that the fluck/clunt "joke" was something I'd expect to hear on MBB.. can you really argue with that?
Another BBC creep given yet more air time as he supports Labour and voted remain in the referendum
(03-01-2019, 09:26 AM)BombersFlask Wrote: Another BBC creep given yet more air time as he supports Labour and voted remain in the referendum

Pretty sure Partridge would be a Leave man.
This time, more than any other time, this time
We’ll get it right
I’m a bit weird with Partridge, didn’t mind original series, they were ok. Absolutely loved the Mid Morning Matters YouTube series though from few years back, thought they were fantastic. Audio book was good too.

So watching this it was a bit of a hybrid. Must admit I turned it off during the Twitter wall bit, as it was excruciating, but completed ep following day, and enjoyed it, just not a patch on MMM.
(03-01-2019, 09:26 AM)BombersFlask Wrote: Another BBC creep given yet more air time as he supports Labour and voted remain in the referendum

Voting remain and hating jews I mean supporting Labour is compulsory in the UK entertainment business.

Jim Davidson should be back on TV with his hilarious Up the Elephant and Around the Castle!
More miss than hit this week

Just noticed DH banned. How come?
Loved it tonight, utterly excruciating but in a good way.