Cheltenham NAP, each way and longshot
With the festival on from next Tuesday thought it may be an idea to have a thread to share our NAP, best each way and longshot so we can potentially make some dough.

Mine

NAP Benie Des dieux- Mares Hurdle on the Tuesday. Best backed now as still got apples jade in the betting who likely heads champion hurdle. I got 15/8 a good few weeks ago but now 11/10 and will be a lot shorter if as expected apples goes to champion hurdle.

Each way - Themistocles- Pertemps ( Thursday) 16/1

Long shot - Seddon - Ballymore (Wednesday 66/1)

Having said that my success this year revolves around Delta work in the RSA as he’s in pretty much most of my win multiples.
Not a clue what any of that means.....
Rather uninspiring but my NAP would have to be Altior I'm afraid in the Champion Chase (Wednesday). You'll be looking to get any kind price on him though.

I quite like Mister Malarky in the Ultima as an each way (around 12/1 for Tuesday). He's one of Tizzards horses and I find it quite key that he's being talked about as Tizzards best chance in this race when I take into account that Tizzard also has Robinsfirth in the same race that has recently been in cracking form. Jockey announcements on these 2 escpecially could be quite informative.

The Champion Bumper (Wednesday) can through up anything and there must be some great shouts in there based on what we've seen of Envoi Allen, Meticulous, Master Debonair and The Glancing Queen to name a few that I like but one that really stood out for me was Ask for Glory (now 14/1). I backed this horse at 25/1 after I saw it demolish some decent horses in a class 4 race at Chepstow. He cost a decent whack at £280k, is with Nicholls and I get the feeling that there is a lot more to come.

FWIW Ciro, I've also got Thermistocles on my list and I'd already backed it ante post. I also have Seddon as a big outisder. I think he's gone very much under the radar but he's now 33/1. The problem I have with him is that he'll be up against Klassical Dream who I rate and Gordon Elliotts Commander of Fleet that is all about stamina and must also have a great chance.
Mister Malarkey on my list. I’ve also backed Klassical Dream in an each way treble.
(03-05-2019, 10:31 PM)Ciro Wrote: With the festival on from next Tuesday thought it may be an idea to have a thread to share our NAP, best each way and longshot so we can potentially make some dough.

Mine

NAP Benie Des dieux- Mares Hurdle on the Tuesday. Best backed now as still got apples jade in the betting who likely heads champion hurdle. I got 15/8 a good few weeks ago but now 11/10 and will be a lot shorter if as expected apples goes to champion hurdle.

Each way - Themistocles- Pertemps ( Thursday) 16/1

Long shot - Seddon - Ballymore (Wednesday 66/1)

Having said that my success this year revolves around Delta work in the RSA as he’s in pretty much most of my win multiples.
If Seddon goes off at 66/1 I'll be amazed - haven't studied the form yet but usually have a flutter.