Harper
Birthday today, same day as the great Laurie. 
Hope his influence on the the team turns out as good.
Somebody give him a contract as a present.
Jenkins has taken all the stationary with him to China ffs!!
(03-08-2019, 10:18 AM)Duffers Wrote: Somebody give him a contract as a present.

If the media reports are true, he may well have the choice of a number of clubs currently in the premier
to consider.

I fear this will not have an happy ending
I dunno why people are worried, Ziz said this was "done & dusted," according to his usually reliable source 3 weeks ago, just relax, not like Ziz has ever let us down before?   Cool
(03-08-2019, 10:27 AM)MGalea Wrote: Jenkins has taken all the stationary with him to China ffs!!

It seems he is not moving at all  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
AFAK he can sign.a 5 year contract now he is 19. Problem really is money - if any PL club offer him £30k a week and a £250k signing on fee for him and his agent.. What's he supposed to do? I've no idea how much we are paying him. If I guessed I'd say £2k a week.
It's a choice money vs game time.
(03-08-2019, 11:12 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: I dunno why people are worried, Ziz said this was "done & dusted," according to his usually reliable source 3 weeks ago, just relax, not like Ziz has ever let us down before?   Cool

With interest from elsewhere, it's no surprise he's smalling on the new deal.
(03-08-2019, 11:22 AM)Statto Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 11:12 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: I dunno why people are worried, Ziz said this was "done & dusted," according to his usually reliable source 3 weeks ago, just relax, not like Ziz has ever let us down before?   Cool

With interest from elsewhere, it's no surprise he's smalling on the new deal.

I'm still fostering hope that he stays though.
A few points with Harper. He's only just broken through with some initial good displays which have now tailed off. He is far frm the finished article at Championship level and imo is no where near ready for a top prem side.

Imo we should offer him a really good deal and insert a nice buy out clause should a top Prem side come in for him.

That way it's good for all parties. He knows we wouldn't stand in his way and he gets to continue his progress in the meantime surrounded by people he knows and pushing him.