All gone tit's up
etc...

Fucking clueless.
I'm a great believer in pragmatism. Build a team with what you've got, don't try to get players to do something they're incapable of. Back to basics, 451 please. Stop pissing about at the back. Push up more and squeeze space because they make the pitch too big and we just don't look fit enough.
(03-09-2019, 05:14 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm a great believer in pragmatism. Build a team with what you've got, don't try to get players to do something they're incapable of. Back to basics, 451 please. Stop pissing about at the back. Push up more and squeeze space because they make the pitch too big and we just don't look fit enough.
Spot on.

Good managers do so. Shit ones don’t.
(03-09-2019, 05:00 PM)Hopalong Wrote: etc...

Fucking clueless.

Yer not fucking wrong there!
(03-09-2019, 05:14 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I'm a great believer in pragmatism. Build a team with what you've got, don't try to get players to do something they're incapable of. Back to basics, 451 please. Stop pissing about at the back. Push up more and squeeze space because they make the pitch too big and we just don't look fit enough.

I’ve given up saying this. It’s absolutely true and has been all season and yet we are still trying to impose a style that doesn’t suit them.
(03-09-2019, 05:19 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I’ve given up saying this. It’s absolutely true and has been all season and yet we are still trying to impose a style that doesn’t suit them.

Think back to the players that Megson had when he was in charge 18 years ago.he even got performances out of Jason VB at one point.
(03-09-2019, 05:16 PM)clem4england Wrote:
Spot on.

Good managers do so. Shit ones don’t.

We absolutely need to go 451 or 4231. 

They also need a fitness coach and a bollocking

This.

Any manager who mentions project or philosophy should be sacked on the spot.

Get results, that's your job.
The arrogance and mindless persistence in playing it out from the back with players that aren’t comfortable or capable of doing it is beyond comprehension.
(03-09-2019, 06:18 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

This.

Any manager who mentions project or philosophy should be sacked on the spot.

Get results, that's your job.

Spot on Birdy we ain't Barca so why play like them, Franksy on WM said Jones sets the team up and sorts the tactics if that's right the BD needs to grow a pair quick and bin the useless arrogant twat.