Big Dave on WM
sounds delusional and when asked what formation we started with was hesitant - said back 3 and then came out with some confused bollocks about different formations/mixing it up.  The reason for this was to counteract Ipswich rotating their pattern?  

In fairness to WM - Rob Gurney?? REALLY nailed him to the floor.  "The players looked confused - have they taken on a lot of information this week?"  BD  - yes.  

Have to say Darren sounded a bit lost/shell-shocked.  Hope he's alright. 

Kept repeating himself.  I think basically he was protecting the players.  "We tried to win the game"....over and over 

He may be right.
Sounded like someone who's struggling to me, not convinced by anything he said just rambled, unusual for him.
Probably best to move aside now with thanks,
(03-09-2019, 05:56 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote: Sounded like someone who's struggling to me, not convinced by anything he said just rambled, unusual for him.

Agree, he's normally more composed.  

To be fair though he sounded very frustrated/exasperated.
He can't be anymore frustrated than the poor fuckers who've paid to watch that dross.
It's because Jones is in charge of the tactics. Mooro is not a tactician.
(03-09-2019, 05:53 PM)Hopalong Wrote: sounds delusional and when asked what formation we started with was hesitant - said back 3 and then came out with some confused bollocks about different formations/mixing it up.  The reason for this was to counteract Ipswich rotating their pattern?  

In fairness to WM - Rob Gurney?? REALLY nailed him to the floor.  "The players looked confused - have they taken on a lot of information this week?"  BD  - yes.  

Have to say Darren sounded a bit lost/shell-shocked.  Hope he's alright. 

Kept repeating himself.  I think basically he was protecting the players.  "We tried to win the game"....over and over 

He may be right.

Was a pretty embarrassing interview. As clueless in that interview as the players were with 8 days of training/coaching from him and Jones.
Beginning to sound more like Brian little in post match interviews now .