Music
Can't hear the players during the cap presentation where I sit in the brummie. The announcer has loads more level then passes the mic over..... nothing.
(03-14-2019, 04:00 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: ACS Pro17s ftw.

+1, love mine. Getting some IEM’s made from them soon.
In the form of his life.
(03-14-2019, 11:19 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(03-14-2019, 11:13 AM)SussexBaggie Wrote: Sound system, operators, all a complete joke

I’m taking ear plugs next time for pre match

You use custom moulds pal?

these ones I find best for listening at gigs, but I can't get used to playing gigs with them so usually don't wear any on stage; I need to be able to hear everything

https://www.flareaudio.com/collections/isolate-mini
I saw a demo of some flare audio PA gear at a big London supplier a few years back, seriously impressive tech. Would be interested in hearing them, do thy do a moulded option?
In the form of his life.
The moulded ones have a pretty flat roll off - I couldn't play without them now. I can't believe how loud my band is now and how long I've been exposing myself to those levels. I've deffo got mild tinnitus... sounds like someone letting some tyres down perpetually.
(03-14-2019, 08:35 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: The moulded ones have a pretty flat roll off - I couldn't play without them now. I can't believe how loud my band is now and how long I've been exposing myself to those levels. I've deffo got mild tinnitus... sounds like someone letting some tyres down perpetually.

Or bad flatulence! Big Grin