Sign the petition to Revoke Article 50.
(03-26-2019, 12:33 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 03:48 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 01:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 09:29 AM)LockHard Wrote: Petition now over five million.

If that's alright with you SausEggBaton?

No it's not alright, I warned you to stop putting the link in the post.

Why can a link to petition not be placed on the politics board? No one is forcing anyone to sign up to it.

Has LockHard really been banned for that? Ridiculous if so.

Only just noticed he’s been banned. Has he been banned for putting a link to a democratic petition that isn’t far left or right? Why?
[/quote]

This WBA forum (albeit the Politics area) is neither Pro Leave or Pro Remain for Europe. I warned LockHard that we would not have such a Petition Link on the forum as people can make up their minds on whether to search for it and sign it - and not use this forum as a gateway, like the 6M who have done so, however he didn't acknowledge my warning (twice I may add) and pasted the link back in - therefore he got banned.
(03-26-2019, 04:14 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 12:33 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 03:48 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 01:44 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 09:29 AM)LockHard Wrote: Petition now over five million.

If that's alright with you SausEggBaton?

No it's not alright, I warned you to stop putting the link in the post.

Why can a link to petition not be placed on the politics board? No one is forcing anyone to sign up to it.

Has LockHard really been banned for that? Ridiculous if so.

Only just noticed he’s been banned. Has he been banned for putting a link to a democratic petition that isn’t far left or right? Why?

This WBA forum (albeit the Politics area) is neither Pro Leave or Pro Remain for Europe. I warned LockHard that we would not have such a Petition Link on the forum as people can make up their minds on whether to search for it and sign it - and not use this forum as a gateway, like the 6M who have done so, however he didn't acknowledge my warning (twice I may add) and pasted the link back in - therefore he got banned.
[/quote]

But the link was made by one poster and not advocated by the board as a whole. There are a myriad of views on Brexit. If leavers wanted to put a counter petition then they could link to that also. No one 
is going to think you know what if WBAunofficial has posted the link they must support it, so I will sign it.

It’s not like it’s a petition to support some awful EDL proposal / protest is it?
Can I provide a link that shows a 'revoke article 50' petition and a 'leave the EU without a deal' petition

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions?state=open

Just asking like
(03-26-2019, 04:28 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Can I provide a link that shows a 'revoke article 50' petition and a 'leave the EU without a deal' petition

Just asking like

'NEW LAW THAT CATS KILLED/INJURED BY A VEHICLE ARE CHECKED FOR A CHIP: ROUND 3'

And that one.
(03-26-2019, 04:28 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Can I provide a link that shows a 'revoke article 50' petition and a 'leave the EU without a deal' petition

Just asking like

We can't stop you posting a link to the parliamentary petitions.

That  particular one has past and been answered in Parliament I think.
Ridiculous reasoning
There seems have been a couple of instances of unnecessary interference from mods and admin recently.

This place was already decent, it doesn't require unnecessary intervention to improve it. In fact that has the opposite effect.
(03-26-2019, 07:07 PM)Sliced Wrote: There seems have been a couple of instances of unnecessary interference from mods and admin recently.

This place was already decent, it doesn't require unnecessary intervention to improve it. In fact that has the opposite effect.

I'm really sorry, I've got to answer this.

This is the most lightly moderated forum for our supporters considering other online outlets, and you come out with that comment?