Happy Brexit Day
(03-29-2019, 10:31 AM)Sunshine Wrote: I didnt vote in first referendum but id vote leave if there was a second one.

Punches bollocks furiously Wink
So have we actually left today? I haven’t seen anything to say the deadline has been extended.
(03-29-2019, 11:31 AM)Duffers Wrote: So have we actually left today? I haven’t seen anything to say the deadline has been extended.

The EU extended article 50 till the 12th of April, so no we haven't left yet.
(03-29-2019, 10:31 AM)Sunshine Wrote: I didnt vote in first referendum but id vote leave if there was a second one.

I'm guessing this is a poor attempt at a wind up. If not I'd really be interested in the benefits to leaving the EU being explained, especially from someone who has had time to understand them and decide they are the right choice.

Or are you just talking bollox?
(03-29-2019, 11:31 AM)Duffers Wrote: So have we actually left today? I haven’t seen anything to say the deadline has been extended.

No. If the vote goes against the Government then it goes to the EU to decide if they will give an extension, which they have to decide before the 12th of April. 

This vote is about the withdrawal process not the relationship which no one agrees on. 

Good ay it Wink
(03-29-2019, 11:47 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

No. If the vote goes against the Government then it goes to the EU to decide if they will give an extension, which they have to decide before the 12th of April. 

This vote is about the withdrawal process not the relationship which no one agrees on. 

Good ay it Wink

A great bit of politicking btw - desperate last minute attempts to make sure we don't have an option of a second referendum. 

Brexiteer MPs will be forced to vote for this because after all, they are all for leaving so what is their option. Let's hope Labour get their heads out of their arses and forget trying to get an election and focus on how to stop the carnage that will follow.
(03-29-2019, 11:46 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

I'm guessing this is a poor attempt at a wind up. If not I'd really be interested in the benefits to leaving the EU being explained, especially from someone who has had time to understand them and decide they are the right choice.

You seem quite animated about my free personal choice.

We can blame our own useless politicians for the state of the country without them being able to say its all the EUs fault.

What are the benefits of staying?
(03-29-2019, 12:07 PM)Sunshine Wrote:

We can blame our own useless politicians for the state of the country without them being able to say its all the EUs fault.

I'm not animated at all and that confirms your wind up statement. And we've answered the benefits question lots of times on teh Brexit threads, yet no-one has yet come up with an argument for staying that holds any water when analysed. So we're still curious why you would vote leave.
(03-29-2019, 12:11 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

I'm not animated at all and that confirms your wind up statement. And we've answered the benefits question lots of times on teh Brexit threads, yet no-one has yet come up with an argument for staying that holds any water when analysed. So we're still curious why you would vote leave.

We?

Im not happy being ruled by an unelected foreign commission
(03-29-2019, 12:23 PM)Sunshine Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 12:11 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

We?

Im not happy being ruled by an unelected foreign commission

You are Jeremy Corbyn and I claim my £100 which will be worth feck all if he gets into power and we have left the EU.