Alan Bates vs The Post Office
I hope they lock them up.
(04-27-2024, 11:58 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 11:54 AM)Geralous Wrote: Wow

Incredible evidence via the Inquiry yesterday.

Angela van dan Bogerd torn to shreds. With at the very least a charge of perjury and perverting the course of justice in coming.

I’ve watched the whole inquiry. Her 2 days of evidence is definitely worth watching.

Paula Vennells is due up on the 22nd of May for 3 days…. Can’t wait for that!

Is that the deeply religious Paula Vennells?

I don't remember ......... sorry, watching the inquiry for the last two days has rubbed off on me.
That KC dude gets stuck in. "So were you wilfully prosecuting people knowing that the system was flawed? Or, are you woefully incompetent?"
This could be re-phrased appropriately and asked to many CEOs and middle management staff in many industries. Starting with the water companies.
(04-27-2024, 12:44 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: That KC dude gets stuck in. "So were you wilfully prosecuting people knowing that the system was flawed? Or,  are you woefully incompetent?"
This could be re-phrased appropriately and asked to many CEOs and middle management staff in many industries. Starting with the water companies.

I think you will find they are ‘wealth creators’ and should be rewarded no matter how badly they perform.
(04-27-2024, 12:44 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: That KC dude gets stuck in. "So were you wilfully prosecuting people knowing that the system was flawed? Or,  are you woefully incompetent?"

The water companies have always and openly been about maximising shareholder return. If Captain Grey was going to re-nationalise any industry it should be water, not rails.

The Post Office hierarchy are complete sockets, and there should be charges and consequences for their actions.
(04-27-2024, 01:41 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

The water companies have always and openly been about maximising shareholder return. If Captain Grey was going to re-nationalise any industry it should be water, not rails.

The Post Office hierarchy are complete sockets, and there should be charges and consequences for their actions.

The TOCs absolutely should be nationalised at this point, as should the ROSCOs (ROSCOs are the definition of rent seeking). You can still keep private freight operators and open access operators to introduce competition.