Joshua v Ngannou
Absolutely flattened him. As devastating a knock out as I have ever seen.
(03-09-2024, 09:04 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Absolutely flattened him. As devastating a knock out as I have ever seen.

Another clear show of how poor Tyson really is and it no longer a boxing contest, It's an exchange of cash pantomime.
£10m each for 4 minutes work.

Next

Mike Tyson v Jake Paul
(03-09-2024, 10:23 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(03-09-2024, 09:04 AM)Lurker#3 Wrote: Absolutely flattened him. As devastating a knock out as I have ever seen.

Another clear show of how poor Tyson really is and it no longer a boxing contest, It's an exchange of cash pantomime.

Next

Mike Tyson v Jake Paul

This is absolutely shocking
(03-09-2024, 10:23 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Next

Mike Tyson v Jake Paul

What makes it extra shit is the rematches.  Tyson Fury will fight Usyk in May and a re-match is already agreed to take place later in the year.  It’s bollocks and is ruining the sport.
I told you I’ll be back
Hardly a devastating knockout. A non boxer throws a haymaker, misses and exposes chin. Good boxer pings him, end of contest. Very professional by AJ and how Fury should have dealt with the first fight. Fury will be surely better prepared for Usyk although wouldn’t be unsurprised to see Fury lean all over Usyk to try and slow him down
(03-09-2024, 11:39 AM)BasingBaggie Wrote: Hardly a devastating knockout. A non boxer throws a haymaker, misses and exposes chin. Good boxer pings him, end of contest. Very professional by AJ and how Fury should have dealt with the first fight. Fury will be surely better prepared for Usyk although wouldn’t be unsurprised to see Fury lean all over Usyk to try and slow him down

Of course it was a devastating knockout, literally knocked him out which is a rarity.

It's a perfect example of a devastating knockout.
He has never been cleaned out before in a interview how badly was you hurt his answer was I wasn't hurt I was knocked out I didn't remember anything......Savage by aj
Tony pulis is a wanker