Moors twice at Wembley?
Solihull given a bye in the play off eliminator vs Gateshead. 
Beat Barnet and play at Wembley twice in a week

https://www.thenationalleague.org.uk/nat...club-81474
Went to Moors yesterday, was like a friendly for most of the game as a draw suited both in the main. A Late Moors goal and York knew barring shipping another couple of goals they were safe. Cue 4 minutes of York passing it across the back and forth, maybe 100+ passes without anyone trying to win the ball, never seen such a truce in football before!

Strange situation for Gateshead
(04-21-2024, 01:46 PM)Boinger Wrote: Went to Moors yesterday, was like a friendly for most of the game as a draw suited both in the main. A Late Moors goal and York knew barring shipping another couple of goals they were safe. Cue 4 minutes of York passing it across the back and forth, maybe 100+ passes without anyone trying to win the ball, never seen such a truce in football before!

If you ever look it up .......Austria v Germany it was called the disgrace if gijon....10 mins to go not one tackle. 1982 world Cup
Tony pulis is a wanker 
What a bizarre situation. I'm surprised Solihull's ground meets EFL requirements. It's very poor for the level.

I've been to Gateshead, good athletics stadium, rubbish for football. I'm not sure of the logistics but I'd have thought ground sharing with Blyth (a random idea, I know!) would be a better option than playing in an Athletic's stadium.

(04-21-2024, 01:46 PM)Boinger Wrote: Went to Moors yesterday, was like a friendly for most of the game as a draw suited both in the main. A Late Moors goal and York knew barring shipping another couple of goals they were safe. Cue 4 minutes of York passing it across the back and forth, maybe 100+ passes without anyone trying to win the ball, never seen such a truce in football before!

This is how Man City play most their games, isn't it? Big Grin
Change of plan, I see. Moors now playing Halifax
Someone could have been killed
(04-21-2024, 02:46 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Change of plan, I see. Moors now playing Halifax

Surprise surprise. The National League are well known for making things up as they go along.
(04-21-2024, 02:16 PM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote:

If you ever look it up .......Austria v Germany it was called the disgrace if gijon....10 mins to go not one tackle. 1982 world Cup

There wasn’t a tackle after 12 mins - once the Germans got the goal they needed. 

Cheated Algeria
Currently 2 up in Semi