Co-op Live Arena
Teething issues...

https://news.sky.com/story/peter-kay-gig...r-13120934
Rick Astley is one comedian that was meant to be performing there, who was the other one?
Rick Astley is a good egg and a good performer. Always able to laugh at himself when I’ve seen him on TV and performing before Peter Kay a fair few years ago.
(04-22-2024, 05:36 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Rick Astley is a good egg and a good performer. Always able to laugh at himself when I’ve seen him on TV and performing before Peter Kay a fair few years ago.

I agree.

Never lets you down.
Med me loff that they gave disappointed Rick Astley fans tickets to the Black Keys. Should've gone the whole hog and given them Slipknot tickets, or Rammstein...
I'm surprised he sold out the gig, his act isn't very current
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
(04-22-2024, 08:42 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: I'm surprised he sold out the gig, his act isn't very current

Really?

He’s not my bag but it’s clear for several years now he’s had his career reignited, including doing New Year’s Eve on the BBC. 

Plenty of 50 something Heart FM listening women all over the country ready to relive his harmless mainstream pop.
(04-22-2024, 08:42 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: I'm surprised he sold out the gig, his act isn't very current

It was a test event at a greatly reduced capacity.
Not that I know much about the colouring or shapes of entertainment buildings, but Shirley they could have chosen something a bit more appealing to the eyes than a couple of massive black dominoes lying on top of each other.

Current artists sell out 2k academies, unless they are Taylor Swift. Legends are selling out larger venues. Look at the average age on the summer roster of artists.