What a balanced bored we are
Just looking at the thread on where we would finish this season and 75% had us in the playoffs or just outside.

That shows that overwhelmingly when it comes to the Albion most of us are pretty tuned in to the reality of where we are as a club.

Those who go right out on a limb, overestimating our expectations are always on rocky ground voicing such stuff. They get panned as some deluded romantics, whilst those who expect relegation(or even this season liquidation and Albion of West Bromwich FC to start next season playing our first competitive game at Rushall Olympic) get off lighter IMHO.

To be a doom-monger seems quite acceptable in the Black Country, as it does generally in life. I guess that way you can never be disappointed and you're less likely to be held to account for expecting the worst.

Anyway a pat on the back for most of us well-adjusted Baggies.
Can I have a belly rub as well?
Someone could have been killed
(04-25-2024, 04:22 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Can I have a belly rub as well?

Wrong kind of social media chap. This isn't Grindr!
(04-25-2024, 04:10 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Just looking at the thread on where we would finish this season and 75% had us in the playoffs or just outside.

That shows that overwhelmingly when it comes to the Albion most of us are pretty tuned in to the reality of where we are as a club.

Those who go right out on a limb, overestimating our expectations are always on rocky ground voicing such stuff. They get panned as some deluded romantics, whilst those who expect relegation(or even this season liquidation and Albion of West Bromwich FC to start next season playing our first competitive game at Rushall Olympic) get off lighter IMHO.

To be a doom-monger seems quite acceptable in the Black Country, as it does generally in life. I guess that way you can never be disappointed and you're less likely to be held to account for expecting the worst.

Anyway a pat on the back for most of us well-adjusted Baggies.

I think of supporting albion for 50 years you expect the shitty stick off them
Tony pulis is a wanker 
(04-25-2024, 04:22 PM)CaptainFantastico Wrote: Can I have a belly rub as well?

On a personal level I think you're a great chap who's dealt admirably with tremendous personal challenges.

So much so that I'm not going to fall out with you by getting into a row on here, and particularly about this.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Alternatively, only just over 1/3 of posters are positive and thought we'd finish in the top 6. Stats, you can prove almost anything with them...
I think you're all cunts. Is that balanced enough? Big Grin
Only 1/3 are cunts, the other 2/3 are bastards
(04-25-2024, 08:39 PM)Boinger Wrote: Only 1/3 are cunts, the other 2/3 are bastards

Do you think the probability of promotion is 33% too?

Half of cunts, half are wankers. That’s balanced. Big Grin
I told you I’ll be back
So to be cunt of the year in a short list of cunts if there’s 4 of them how many do you have to be more cuntish than to walk away with the top prize?