Team v Owls
[Image: GMLB0eCWUAAWj8a?format=jpg&name=small]
Mowatt on the bench is an odd one.

I am properly nervous for today. Really want us to get it done and dusted.
(04-27-2024, 01:13 PM)Squid Wrote: Mowatt on the bench is an odd one.

I am properly nervous for today. Really want us to get it done and dusted.

Very strong bench, just hope we can hang on with the aerial bombardment and bring the bench on to demolish them with pace second half.
Don't forget the cunt in the room that is Graham Fucking Scott. Keep the strikers out of the way if we don't need them, so they are free to play in the play-offs.
(04-27-2024, 01:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Don't forget the cunt in the room that is Graham Fucking Scott. Keep the strikers out of the way if we don't need them, so they are free to play in the play-offs.

Forgot about that prick.
Happy with that side. About as experienced as you can get. Tough on Mowatt but we are going there to win the battle and I'm confident that side will have too much for them.
Not idea whose playing where - Phillips centre mid?
(04-27-2024, 01:58 PM)aj21 Wrote: Not idea whose playing where - Phillips centre mid?

Phillips on the right, Johnston left, Grady in the number 10 role and Wallace as a false 9 probably.
(04-27-2024, 01:58 PM)aj21 Wrote: Not idea whose playing where - Phillips centre mid?

Imagine Miley left, Grady number 10, phillips right and Wallace up top as usual - there will be plenty of fluidity.

Think CC knows we will have to keep it right in the playoffs and is giving M’Vila and Yok some games together.

Can’t see this being a decent first half…