Still very relaxed.
(04-27-2024, 04:24 PM)baggie93 Wrote: Im.not relaxed. And..its nothing to do with play offs n Prem lge.
Its to do with the no of half arsed performances we put in.
Blame who u want..but im fed up of em.
Agree. Truth be told we have been laboured and off it since the international break but today was a disgrace. Terrible. I still want Mowatt and Kipre to stay but I am no longer interested in any of the out of contract players staying on reduced terms in any circumstances. We need a clean slate.
Superb post Shabby.
You’ve summed up the whole conundrum of the vacuous state of top end professional football in this country now.
I’ve all manner of mixed emotions after today but ultimately I want a successful Albion and with a heavy heart I want us promoted but I know a season in the Championship next season feels far more appealing.
Looking forward to a rebuild whatever the outcome.
I won’t be watching Hull later. Whatever will be will be.
I've never expected us to go up this season so won't be disappointed if/when we lose in the play offs . However, I'd be pretty gutted to miss out on the play offs altogether having been in the top 6 for the majority of the season.
(04-27-2024, 06:03 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: I've never expected us to go up this season so won't be disappointed if/when we lose in the play offs . However, I'd be pretty gutted to miss out on the play offs altogether having been in the top 6 for the majority of the season.
Spot on. And we need to find out why - is this burn out?
If we miss out on the playoffs then that says it all about this group of players .I don't mind losing in the playoffs but not to secure a place from the position we were in then I will be glad to see the back of a lot of the players .
I thought i'd be bothered by us potentially dropping out of the play-offs having been in them most of the year. 

But i genuinely aren't.

Sorry.

If we end up in them, fine. I'll be at the home leg and a final if we make it. If we aren't, i'll be on the golf course or in the garden or in the pub. No biggie.
(04-27-2024, 06:03 PM)Man from delmonte Wrote: I've never expected us to go up this season so won't be disappointed if/when we lose in the play offs . However, I'd be pretty gutted to miss out on the play offs altogether having been in the top 6 for the majority of the season.

That’s my feelings also
(04-27-2024, 06:25 PM)mickeypearce Wrote:

That’s my feelings also

This  Wink
We need to avoid defeat next week. That's it. Despite this weird cohort of Bartley, Townsend, Furlong and Phillips regularly bottling any remotely important game I feel Corberán will get us over the line.

He will then need a masterclass over 2 legs and then it's a lottery at Wembley. I have far more faith in the coach than I do any of these players.
I wonder what the Southampton forums are saying tonight? Or the Leeds ones?
Just grab that point saturday and take it from there.