Irony
Your stomach starts churning and your mind starts turning
Someone could have been killed
Our performances say different I'm not wrong I go home and away regularly (don't want a medal ) but alot of our performances are just not acceptable strolling around like a kick about .
Tony pulis is a wanker 
Its great to be in a better position financially as a club I agree.
But im afraid that doesnt soften the crap we're currently watching.
Top , middle or bottom...I can take losing...however Performances like yday aint acceptable and it happens regularly. Slow..ponderous..negative..boring.
Whatever else doesnt detract from it.
Watching Hull v Ipswich was a pleasure..2 teams wanting it..going for it..giving their all.
Our lot look like an over 70s Walking Football team half the time who dont give much of a fuck. And i'll be glad to see the back of a good many.
(04-28-2024, 09:30 AM)baggie93 Wrote: Its great to be in a better position financially as a club I agree.
But im afraid that doesnt soften the crap we're currently watching.
Top , middle or bottom...I can take losing...however Performances like yday aint acceptable and it happens regularly. Slow..ponderous..negative..boring.
Whatever else doesnt detract from it.
Watching Hull v Ipswich was a pleasure..2 teams wanting it..going for it..giving their all.
Our lot look like an over 70s Walking Football team half the time who dont give much of a fuck. And i'll be glad to see the back of a good many.
Great post. The sad thing is we can play well but playing the first half with the handbrake on helps nobody.
CC thinks he can pull a Huddersfield week in week out .
Tony pulis is a wanker