Anyone been to Turkey recently?
11 years since I last went and the Visa system has changed. I've applied for 4 visas (myself, wife and kids). Inadvertently i missed off my middle name on the Visa application. Says it needs to match passport. Do you think I should apply again or would I get away with having first and surname on the Visa?
(04-16-2019, 06:19 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: 11 years since I last went and the Visa system has changed. I've applied for 4 visas (myself, wife and kids). Inadvertently i missed off my middle name on the Visa application. Says it needs to match passport. Do you think I should apply again or would I get away with having first and surname on the Visa?

One option is to go onto Facebook onto Icmeler Lovers or Icmeler dream teamers. That question gets asked a lot, unfortunately I’ve never bothered reading the answer! ( helpful )

They will have it though
(04-16-2019, 06:19 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: 11 years since I last went and the Visa system has changed. I've applied for 4 visas (myself, wife and kids). Inadvertently i missed off my middle name on the Visa application. Says it needs to match passport. Do you think I should apply again or would I get away with having first and surname on the Visa?

You will be fine. Don’t worry
I wouldn't risk it.

We go every year mate and my son missed out his middle name  ......The main thing is that the visa matches the numbers on your passport ........wottu I go to icemeler every year going again this August where have you been stopping ?   

A tip CIM  order a taxi before you get there don't bother with the coach it will take you another 2/3  hours ......where are you going I can help you out with some taxi firms who we use very cheap  ........for a return from dalaman to icemeler is about 80 quid return and its 90 mins each way ......but have done it on a hour lol
(04-16-2019, 06:46 PM)The liquidator Wrote: We go every year mate and my son missed out his middle name  ......The main thing is that the visa matches the numbers on your passport ........wottu I go to icemeler every year going again this August where have you been stopping ?   

A tip CIM  order a taxi before you get there don't bother with the coach it will take you another 2/3  hours ......where are you going I can help you out with some taxi firms who we use very cheap  ........for a return from dalaman to icemeler is about 80 quid return and its 90 mins each way ......but have done it on a hour lol
We’re hotel Aqua regulars in Icmeler. Love it despite the mother in law having a place of her own out there.
How about you?
(04-16-2019, 07:08 PM)Wotty Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:46 PM)The liquidator Wrote: We go every year mate and my son missed out his middle name  ......The main thing is that the visa matches the numbers on your passport ........wottu I go to icemeler every year going again this August where have you been stopping ?   

We’re hotel Aqua regulars in Icmeler. Love it despite the mother in law having a place of her own out there.
How about you?

i was in the chateau de ville last year going the navy hotel this year ..............its a cracking place icemeler and the people and food is top notch .
Were doing Turkey for the 1st time this year, Glad I saw this thread as I had forgotten all about visa. How long approx does it take to sort?

Were going to Voyage Torba in Bodrum. Many been Bodrum before? Any hints/traveller tips.
(04-17-2019, 06:44 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Were doing Turkey for the 1st time this year, Glad I saw this thread as I had forgotten all about visa. How long approx does it take to sort?

Were going to Voyage Torba in Bodrum. Many been Bodrum before? Any hints/traveller tips.

You can do your visa in just a few minutes but make sure you use the below site, otherwise you’ll get stung.
www.evisa.gov.tr 

Make sure you print it off and have it with you at the airport going out from blighty. This is new and people are getting caught out.

Also, the law in Turkey is that you need official photographic ID on you at all times which for brits is your passport.
Hardly anyone does and hardly anyone gets checked but it is the law.

Sorry I can’t help on Bodrum I only go to Icmeler
(04-17-2019, 07:53 AM)Wotty Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 06:44 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Were doing Turkey for the 1st time this year, Glad I saw this thread as I had forgotten all about visa. How long approx does it take to sort?

You can do your visa in just a few minutes but make sure you use the below site, otherwise you’ll get stung.
www.evisa.gov.tr 

Make sure you print it off and have it with you at the airport going out from blighty. This is new and people are getting caught out.

Also, the law in Turkey is that you need official photographic ID on you at all times which for brits is your passport.
Hardly anyone does and hardly anyone gets checked but it is the law.

Sorry I can’t help on Bodrum I only go to Icmeler

Fantastic pal. Thanks for that, really appreciate it.