Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match Ticket prices & Season Ticket Holders
I see the club are doing deals for the West Ham and Spurs games.

I'm wondering would it have been cheaper for me to have purchased tickets on a match by match basis instead of forking out £1500 for 5 season tickets (2 adults 3 kids)?
That's annoying. Can't do Saturday but was planning on going to Spurs.
(09-14-2016, 03:30 PM)gertcha Wrote: I see the club are doing deals for the West Ham and Spurs games.

I'm wondering would it have been cheaper for me to have purchased tickets on a match by match basis instead of forking out £1500 for 5 season tickets (2 adults 3 kids)?

You'll be glad you secured them early, once we get Jürgen Klinsmann in as head coach, and us boycotters clamour for tickets
(09-14-2016, 03:39 PM)WBA Baracus Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 03:30 PM)gertcha Wrote: I see the club are doing deals for the West Ham and Spurs games.

You'll be glad you secured them early, once we get Jürgen Klinsmann in as head coach, and us boycotters clamour for tickets
ITK Baracus? Big Grin
(09-14-2016, 03:43 PM)gertcha Wrote: ITK Baracus? Big Grin

ITD*

*In The Dark as usual Smile
Surely offering deals beats a mass of empty seats?
The best cure though is a manager who will entertain & win us some games
(09-14-2016, 03:59 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Surely offering deals beats a mass of empty seats?

You mean us actually playing football again??
(09-14-2016, 03:59 PM)cunninghamismagic Wrote: Surely offering deals beats a mass of empty seats?

Football is not an entertainment 

Yours

Pulis lovers
Nothing entertaining about losing playing nice football either. 

I'd love to know the percentage of fans on here that attend matches.
(09-14-2016, 08:07 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Nothing entertaining about losing playing nice football either. 

I'd love to know the percentage of fans on here that attend matches.

Conduct a poll?