Grealish
The press today are reporting that "Captain Jack" is wanted by Palace to replace Zaha.

Not quite the Barcelona that the Seals predicted, and about his level. I'm disappointed with Roy. I thought he knew better - or is he trying to turn Greasy's head for us?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-23-2019, 06:34 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: The press today are reporting that "Captain Jack" is wanted by Palace to replace Zaha.

Not quite the Barcelona that the Seals predicted, and about his level. I'm disappointed with Roy. I thought he knew better - or is he trying to turn Greasy's head for us?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

He may want Grealish but not to replace Zaha, they're a completely different type of player.
(04-23-2019, 06:47 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 06:34 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: The press today are reporting that "Captain Jack" is wanted by Palace to replace Zaha.

He may want Grealish but not to replace Zaha, they're a completely different type of player.

You don't have to replace like for like.
Run half way past a player and flop on the floor is what their respective careers are based around. They're exactly the same time of player, even if they play different positions usually
Non story. Pure speculation. We’ll see what happens in the playoffs.
Taking the blue and white specs off, Grealish, Mings, Abraham and McGinn (spelling) are decent Prem standard players but in Abraham’s case very raw. The rest are better than average Championship or bargain basement Prem standard players.
But, their Aston Villa.........
Zaha is a much better diver.
(04-23-2019, 08:00 AM)sickParrot Wrote: Zaha is a much better diver.

Big Grin Only Tom Daley can beat Greasy Jack!
No disputing that he's a decent player. Just the sort we could do with right now with his skill and energy.