Gayles long throw
He has been at the club since August, how come Big Dave and Jones didn't think to hand him a towel before now?
It's like Balis not mentioning he takes pens for his country.
In the form of his life.
I'd be all in favour of seeing us going as direct as we possibly can from all angles. Our midfield is our weakness and every time we have the ball near the oppo box all season, we look like getting goals. Hoooooooof.
You never know, we might even stumble across our best team and formation yet but seeing as it's taken us 8 months to realise that Gayle has a long throw, I'm not holding my breath.
Well it took us until March to realise if he plays as a striker he may score some goals so I'm not overly surprised.

I imagine Jones in training threw a massive fit if anyone moved the ball more than 10 yards or over knee height!
(04-24-2019, 08:43 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Well it took us until March to realise if he plays as a striker he may score some goals so I'm not overly surprised.

I imagine Jones in training threw a massive fit if anyone moved the ball more than 10 yards or over knee height!

Ah, so this is why we never pick Hoolahan!
(04-24-2019, 08:45 AM)Lightnin Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 08:43 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Well it took us until March to realise if he plays as a striker he may score some goals so I'm not overly surprised.

Ah, so this is why we never pick Hoolahan!

arf
Tippy tappy football philosophy doesn’t allow for flexibility of approach.
Similar to the 1st promotion season where we missed a few pens and we had Igor Balis who took pens for his country.
(04-24-2019, 08:32 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: It's like Balis not mentioning he takes pens for his country.

(04-24-2019, 09:54 AM)Three Degrees Wrote: Similar to the 1st promotion season where we missed a few pens and we had Igor Balis  who took pens for his country.

Ahem....
In the form of his life.