Back to Life
Great comedy and deserves better than to be stuck on BBC Three when shite like Mrs Browns Boys is on BBC One every week. Whoever is the commissioner for comedy on the BBC has less taste than Fulham Fallout wardrobe!
Back to reality.
Always makes me laugh when people moan about what channel programmes are on. It takes 3 presses to change to any channel.
(04-25-2019, 08:41 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Always makes me laugh when people moan about what channel programmes are on. It takes 3 presses to change to any channel.

I'm told the Internet was invented to moan about stuff that don't matter.
(04-25-2019, 08:09 PM)Brunty Wrote: Back to reality.

Have an arf Big Grin
(04-25-2019, 08:41 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Always makes me laugh when people moan about what channel programmes are on. It takes 3 presses to change to any channel.

Because many people still access TV via the traditional route rather than by the internet. BBC Three is only a digital channel and the show I mentioned imo deserves a chance on one of the two main channels.

Correction it is on main stream BBC but at 10.40 which is hardly a great time for a comedy. Thank you Cornish for pointing this out.

Anyway it’s a very good comedy far better than the dross like Miranda, Citizen Khan, Mrs Bowns Boys etc.
(04-26-2019, 06:21 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Because many people still access TV via the traditional route rather than by the internet. BBC Three is only a digital channel and the show I mentioned imo deserves a chance on one of the two main channels.

But it IS on BBC1.
(04-25-2019, 08:04 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Great comedy and deserves better than to be stuck on BBC Three when shite like Mrs Browns Boys is on BBC One every week. Whoever is the commissioner for comedy on the BBC has less taste than Fulham Fallout wardrobe!

I watched the third episode earlier this morning (WfH ay I) - superb thus far and well acted throughout.
Happy Friday Derek! xx
Clarnet v2.0
(04-26-2019, 06:52 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 06:21 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

But it IS on BBC1.

This is true tucked away at 10.40 I think