Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Arry
In the poll on Sky Sports to see who people want for the next England manager, guess who's winning?
Yes that model of honesty and integrity, Harry Redknapp!
Amazes me that some of these people worked out how to turn on the telly and vote.
The biggest myth in football, bar none. Anyone who rates him as a manager or a prospective candidate for the England job I instantly dismiss as being a complete bellend.
He's got no chance - never played, coached or managed WBA.
Old arry....you could imagine it, three days into the role we're down to the bare bones...I've had a chat with that guy messi, great lad we'll see if we can get something organized.
(09-28-2016, 10:02 AM)P_K Wrote: The biggest myth in football, bar none. Anyone who rates him as a manager or a prospective candidate for the England job I instantly dismiss as being a complete bellend.

+1

Typical Sky Sports fans reading the Sun.
(09-28-2016, 09:58 AM)74bus Wrote: In the poll on Sky Sports to see who people want for the next England manager, guess who's winning?
Yes that model of honesty and integrity, Harry Redknapp!
Amazes me that some of these people worked out how to turn on the telly and vote.

Hes also leading another poll - one organised by The Telegraph

I bet he is double-deleting those emails and walking the sh*t out of his dog right now.....
Why has nobody mentioned he's a cunt yet?

I'm disappointed in all of you.
Was never fully drawn across the coals about his bad leg episode.
(09-28-2016, 02:23 PM)Fido Wrote: Was never fully drawn across the coals about his bad leg episode.

He'd been to games on crutches in the past as well, the tosser

[Image: stream_img.jpg]

[Image: 13456.jpg]
Big mates with (& a neighbour of) Pulis isn't he?