who's going to be back up striker now ?
Looking at the team selection yesterday, it looked to me as though Shan has made his mind up about his"best team".
It's what he picked, but with Phillips on for Murphy.
That would make Murphy the backup"striker"
We'll see..
Oh, and brunt on for Harper.

Above not my choice, but looking like Shan's
(05-06-2019, 09:47 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I’d always have Leko on the bench, his best position is behind the striker IMO, not sure of his current fitness mind

Cuzer

Agree Cuzer.
(05-06-2019, 01:04 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 09:47 AM)Cuzer Wrote: I’d always have Leko on the bench, his best position is behind the striker IMO, not sure of his current fitness mind

Cuzer

Agree Cuzer.

No chance. He's done nothing all season and has no final ball.

Cuzer

Agree Cuzer.

Interesting you say that Cuzer.

Shan on Leko.

“We just need to get everybody up to speed, willing and raring to go,” he said. “We have to make sure everybody is raring to go. 
“One player that springs to mind is young Jonathan Leko. He has not figured a lot, but we have done a lot of planning for the play-offs. 
“One thing in that meeting was about Jonathan. He is an exciting player and exciting talent. We’ve got to make sure he is ready to go as in any tight game, he has the potential and the tools to unlock teams. 
“With him as an example, we need to make sure everyone has enough exposure.”
It's all set up for a Burke recall who will score a last min winner to knock the Vile out you heard it here 1st,,,,,,,,, now where are those damn tablets of mine  Angel
Who was back up STRIKER when HRK was in the bench ? No one we could rely upon to consistently get goals eh ?

(05-06-2019, 02:08 PM)Albion Wrote:

Cuzer

Agree Cuzer.

Interesting you say that Cuzer.

Shan on Leko.

“We just need to get everybody up to speed, willing and raring to go,” he said. “We have to make sure everybody is raring to go. 
“One player that springs to mind is young Jonathan Leko. He has not figured a lot, but we have done a lot of planning for the play-offs. 
“One thing in that meeting was about Jonathan. He is an exciting player and exciting talent. We’ve got to make sure he is ready to go as in any tight game, he has the potential and the tools to unlock teams. 
“With him as an example, we need to make sure everyone has enough exposure.”

I think Leko is an Hail Mary option, really just a last gasp throw of the dice to see what happens if he’s brought on.
Leko. 

Fkin hell.

A park bench is all he's fit for. Are there STILL people out there that haven't realised he is absolute shit? 

Go on - give me the - he's young, he's got this, he's got that! (Is there a yawn emoji anywhere?)
(05-06-2019, 03:17 PM)Atomic Wrote: Leko. 

Fkin hell.

A park bench is all he's fit for. Are there STILL people out there that haven't realised he is absolute shit? 

Go on - give me the - he's young, he's got this, he's got that! (Is there a yawn emoji anywhere?)

Speak to england youth coaches Atomic. He has natural talent hence why we’ve signed him on a long term deal
(05-06-2019, 03:18 PM)Albion Wrote:

Fkin hell.

Speak to england youth coaches Atomic. He has natural talent hence why we’ve signed him on a long term deal

I don't listen to words from anyone they mean zilch. I have eyes, I can see and I have a brain, I can think. Leko is not good enough, end of story.
(05-06-2019, 03:18 PM)Albion Wrote:

Fkin hell.

Spot on. Leko has raw ability and hopefully we can unlock his potential.