Tom Lawrence
(05-06-2019, 08:39 PM)Beano Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:31 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:30 PM)Beano Wrote: Lgets stop pretending we have been hard done by, we were shit and were
Beat by the better side on the day

Eh?

They wanted it more than we did, hate that fact  but sorry it is true and that is why the play offs are 
Such a test for our lot

I'm fine with that mate, Derby would probably have won without the penalty. It's the fact that Gayle got done for diving and gaining a penalty and the discussion is about that the Derby player did the same.
Got away with the blatant dive as expected! One rule for Us and Leeds yet a different one for FFP cheating Villa and Derby !!
Can't upset Frank can we? Ridiculous.
Zero consistency.
Twat.
I've watched the incident about 20 times including the slowed down close-up view. As a neutral and as someone who thinks 90% of penalties these days shouldn't be given, I'd say this decision was correct.

I think the clip to Lawrence's foot is the equivalent of him stubbing his toe, and that's what knocks him off balance. I've certainly seen hundreds more blatant dives if that's what it was.

In fairness also, he could easily have gone down and got a free-kick on the edge of the area for the challenge two seconds earlier, but still carried on.

I've never been a wind up merchant on here and I'm not going to start now. Just giving my honest neutral opinion.
(05-07-2019, 06:01 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I've watched the incident about 20 times including the slowed down close-up view. As a neutral and as someone who thinks 90% of penalties these days shouldn't be given, I'd say this decision was correct.

I think the clip to Lawrence's foot is the equivalent of him stubbing his toe, and that's what knocks him off balance. I've certainly seen hundreds more blatant dives if that's what it was.

In fairness also, he could easily have gone down and got a free-kick on the edge of the area for the challenge two seconds earlier, but still carried on.

I've never been a wind up merchant on here and I'm not going to start now. Just giving my honest neutral opinion.
Who asked you!!!  ???

Big Grin  

Stoke owe us about 14 pens on that basis! 

Well one for definite!
(05-07-2019, 06:22 PM)Stig of the Dump Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 06:01 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I've watched the incident about 20 times including the slowed down close-up view. As a neutral and as someone who thinks 90% of penalties these days shouldn't be given, I'd say this decision was correct.

Who asked you!!!  ???

Big Grin  

Well one for definite!

If it was Stein it was a stonewaller.  Angel
(05-07-2019, 06:24 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 06:22 PM)Stig of the Dump Wrote:

Who asked you!!!  ???

Big Grin  

Well one for definite!

If it was Stein it was a stonewaller.  Angel
It was this one... Adams on Mulumbu  Tongue 
That makes it two then!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba...-City.html

You're just down on us 'cos we unloaded Fletch, McClean and Wide-O on youse. Big Grin