Kanu
Kanu is our best player at holding the ball up and allowing other players to get involved, however the downside to that is that the other team have time to re-organise while our midfield strolls up the park.

Without Kanu we might just take the view that we'll score more than you and attack with J-Rod playing the No.10 to Gayles 9. Stick Matty on the right and Brunt on the left. Put Johansen and Jake in the middle against Greasy and McGinn and let one of the kids run around ahead of them. Gibbs, Hegazi and Dawson at the back to spend the game getting rid.
The thought that Kanu will put on an Albion shirt again horrifies me. God knows how much he's getting paid but lets say it's just £20k a week, a million a year.... FFS his goal record is a joke, he falls over 75% of the time he holds it up. If there isn't anyone at our club that's better I'd be amazed, I reckon Baggybird would be better.
Much as I don't like to knock one of our players, put it like this. He had his first decent game in 3 years and suddenly the bored was alive with Kanu is great threads!