Double Whammy... anyone else?
Video 
Any game against Villa fills me with nerves and excitement more than any other. Throw in the importance of the games as Play off SF. I feel sick with nerves already.
(05-08-2019, 11:15 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Any game against Villa fills me with nerves and excitement more than any other. Throw in the importance of the games as Play off SF. I feel sick with nerves already.

Spot on CIM. I fucking hate playing them at any time but the play offs intensifies it massively.

I remember going to the home game against the Dings and feeling utterly sick and that was after we'd won away.

Saturday is going to be a painful watch. Simply dreading it.

In the words of Keegan "I'd love it, absolutely love it if we beat them!"  Big Grin
Yep, I’m attending both games (luckily) and my mind is already on Saturday. My stomach is already turning but bring it the fuck on. We’ve got this Baggies.
I will be at both games with my son and although we obviously want to beat them i can live with it if we dont , now if it was those six fingured freaks from dingle land them i would be feeling the same as you , as i despise anything to do with that lot .
Will be at both. Also feel sick right now but have said all along I have a feeling we will progress and get to Wembley.
yup. Nausea started a couple of days ago. I'm keeping well away from both games, not even radio or live text. Phone off, disappear somewhere away from it. Did the same when we played the Dings in the play-offs too. Fuggin' hate derbies.
(05-08-2019, 11:15 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Any game against Villa fills me with nerves and excitement more than any other. Throw in the importance of the games as Play off SF. I feel sick with nerves already.

I actually would have dreaded playing Boro more.  

But it’s marginal
I wish Stoke were in the play-offs but I'm glad I don't have to go through this. 

Last time we were in a play-off final I didn't go because I couldn't face watching us lose. It meant just a bit too much. Getting into my local 5 hours before every other fecker after we'd won was also a bonus.
(05-08-2019, 12:30 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I wish Stoke were in the play-offs but I'm glad I don't have to go through this. 

Last time we were in a play-off final I didn't go because I couldn't face watching us lose. It meant just a bit too much. Getting into my local 5 hours before every other fecker after we'd won was also a bonus.

When was that DK? Cardiff in the early 00s?
What will be will be. Just plan for the worst and anything else is a bonus.