Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phillips
We pursued this guy for a very long time but the alarm bells started to ring when I checked out the QPR supporters' mainly negative opinions of him. I really haven't seen much so far to convince me that they were too far wrong.
It's too early to write him off, so are there people out there who think that buying him was a good piece of business? I really would like to be convinced.
Not his best match today in all fairness. First half when he was on the right it looked like he and Dawson had met for the first time in the tunnel. Dawson didn't have his finest match for us today either.
I have noticed a distinct lack of comments on him since we actually signed him, from a particular few people. This guy we should have pulled out all the stops to sign apparently. A good number of people haven't even mentioned his name since.
(10-15-2016, 06:02 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Not his best match today in all fairness. First half when he was on the right it looked like he and Dawson had met for the first time in the tunnel. Dawson didn't have his finest match for us today either.

I like Dawson but that was his poorest performance for a very long time. Hopefully it was a one off.
He provided a good assist for Chadli in the Sunderland game. Another assist from a free kick in the cup.

He's not shined as brightly as Chadli but he's doing a steady job for the team.
Never been impressed.

Championship fodder.
(10-15-2016, 05:53 PM)74bus Wrote: We pursued this guy for a very long time but the alarm bells started to ring when I checked out the QPR supporters' mainly negative opinions of him. I really haven't seen much so far to convince me that they were too far wrong.
It's too early to write him off, so are there people out there who think that buying him was a good piece of business? I really would like to be convinced.

Spot on 74. To early to write him off but I think he's started every game so far and I haven't seen too much from him. I'd like to see Leko given a start to shake things up a bit.
(10-15-2016, 06:12 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Never been impressed.

Championship fodder.

Based on what? 5 goals and 8 assists at QPR is a great return in the PL.
No better than McClean
He's doing fine. Ffs!