Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Bennell
The scumbag has been found unconscious at his home and has been taken to hospital. I'm very wary of vigilante groups targeting people they think might be paedophiles but I find it hard not to make an exception in his case, if it turns out to be that's what's happened.

Tragically, it's difficult not to think that Gary Speed's suicide can now be explained, given that it turns out that he spent a number of nights in this monster's house
Yes, I think even the most forgiving would find it hard not to think he is beyond the pale and can therefore rot in hell.

Saddest thing is that there are no doubt a few more of his ilk still out there.
Horrible, horrible stuff. It does beg the question why, as a parent, you'd be happy with your kid spending nights at the coach's house though. WTF is all that about?
Seems that some of the parents had got wind that there might be dodgy goings on but were so desperate for their kids to succeed that they turned a blind eye. As bad as Bennell, if that's the case.
I wouldn't usually speculate about someone in this way, but in this case I doubt anyone would really give a shit enough to object. 

I'd imagine he's tried to do himself in on account of he's probably looking at another lengthy stint inside and can't face it. I hope he hasn't succeeded as I'd think there are a lot of folk who are desparate to see justice done.

(11-28-2016, 05:34 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I wouldn't usually speculate about someone in this way, but in this case I doubt anyone would really give a shit enough to object. 

I'd imagine he's tried to do himself in on account of he's probably looking at another lengthy stint inside and can't face it. I hope he hasn't succeeded as I'd think there are a lot of folk who are desparate to see justice done.

My thoughts too
(11-28-2016, 05:34 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: I wouldn't usually speculate about someone in this way, but in this case I doubt anyone would really give a shit enough to object. 

Agree - one of the saddest thing about the Jimmy Savile case was that the bastard escaped justice for all of the lives that he ruined.